Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Any ideas...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How to get over little Vibrator issue I'm having? :blush:

I'm seeing this woman and she sometimes (not often) uses a Vibrator which I'm fine with, but I really wouldn't mind seeing her use it & using it on her. But she doesn't want to do that...!?!..She gave some crap reason about wanting to use it on her own but she pretends/thinks it me (Sorry too much info eh!!) :p

Its cos she said NO that I really want it to happen now!!

So I'm trying to get it out of my mind but she'll make comments like 'I might use {Insert our spacial name for it} tonight' Which then make the idea pop back into my head. The last time she said it, I replied back saying I'm not going to comment on her Vibrator anymore, she asked why but I never fully said why....(Don't quite know how to say it in a txt nor face to face )

Anyone got tips on how to get over issues like this, I mean its not that much of an outrageous request/suggestion surely!! :confused:

Comments

• Options
    Ask her again if she'd do it in front of you - she might just be shy about it. Otherwise shes a tease :p
  • Options
    in my opinion its not too unreasonable for you too use it together, but thats her decision - if you go on about it you might wind her up.

Maybe drop the subtle hint every now and again? But if thats her decision then respect that. It may be that its just a private thing she likes doing on her own and if you go on about it and she is clear she doesnt want to then leave it.

You could maybe get another toy meant to be used by couples....i.e. a vibrating cock ring - this may introduce her to using vibrations with you and then may catch onto the idea of using her vibrator with you.
  • Options
    I want the special name for it, NOW!

is it rumbly rambo?
  • Options
    Start things going and then when she's all horned up ask her again.
  • Options
    Some women wont mind doing it, some will. Either drop subtle hints, or ask if you can use it together. Or ask her to take a photo of her using it and text/email it to you rather then use it in front of you.

I personally wouldnt do it for anyone though, only for someone I really felt comfortable with.
  • Options
    jenni30 wrote: »
    but thats her decision - if you go on about it you might wind her up.

In which case perhaps she should shut up mentioning it to Harmless when they aren't together??!? Since that is clearly winding him/her up (sorry for not knowing your sex! didnt want to assume anything!)
    But if thats her decision then respect that. It may be that its just a private thing she likes doing on her own and if you go on about it and she is clear she doesnt want to then leave it.

But perhaps make it clear that if thats the case you don't want her to keep on going on about it when your not there, afterall if it's a private thing she likes doing on her own, she should keep it as just that, not something thats broadcast but not allowed to be viewed... she's just being a murdoch in the making!

You could maybe get another toy meant to be used by couples....i.e. a vibrating cock ring - this may introduce her to using vibrations with you and then may catch onto the idea of using her vibrator with you.

Very good suggestion there mind, get something that she can't use without your help!!!

Or hide her batteries, inside leave a little note along the lines of "confiscated, please contact {your number} to get them back under new guidence rules!"

or stick a health and safety guidence note on the vibe referring that it's a dangerous object and should only be used with a buddy watching out for your safety!
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    I want the special name for it, NOW!

is it rumbly rambo?

:lol:

I think its mr. Wibbley
  • Options
    I think watching someone wank is a diferent sort of intimate to sex. Maybe thats it?
  • Options
    tie her up as part of a bondage fanatsy roleplay and then whe she is secure, hunt for the vibrator and then use it on her, she can't do owt if she can't move

;)

(ps this is a joke)
  • Options
    Doomsday wrote: »

(ps this is a joke)

sounded like a good night to me.
  • Options
    Doomsday wrote: »
    tie her up as part of a bondage fanatsy roleplay and then whe she is secure, hunt for the vibrator and then use it on here, she can't do owt if she can't move

Then once you've just slipped it in her, say "I knew you'd let me eventually Janine"

Then watch her thrash about asking who the f*** Janine is!
  • Options
    It's a bit shitty to tease you by going on about it and then not let you join in the fun, but as SCC said masturbating is something that the majority of people do alone the majority of the time and it's definitely a different kind of intimate.

All you can really do is hope she comes 'round to the idea, you could ask her again but don't go on about it otherwise I reckon she'll get pretty pissed off and feel like it's a big issue. If she doesn't change her mind then that's tough luck because - as always - no means no ;)
  • Options
    An update - we spoke on the phone last night....The gist of it is she only wants to use it once a week and still wants it to be 'her' thing. I've said I don't wanna know about it as I really still want to see her using it and if I can't then I don't wanna hear about it!!

She sort of wants me wanking about her while she using it, which I don't mind, but I'm thinking why should I if I'm never gonna get to see her using it! :impissed:

I could tell from the way things were said that if I pushed hard enough she'd agree to let me see/use it on her...but why do I have to push her into agreeing to it!? That's not me, so I've said I'm only wanting to see it so bad is because she said I can't. (Only partly a lie)

Rather annoyingly her ex got her the vib and has used it on her...but without success as she never reached the big O with him using it etc. When they broke up the Vib was put away and only recently has she used it again and this time hit the big O!! So she say that's my doing!!:yeees: :o

We are spending this weekend together so maybe the topic will come up again and I might try get her to at least think about it some more!:confused:

Mr Orange - thank for your comments, I'm a bloke by way:)
    Doomsday - that's not bad idea :naughty:
  • Options
    sounded like a good night to me.

haha that's what I was thinking!