Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Online pro evo

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hooked my slimline PS2 up to the internet there. I hadn't realised how easy it was to do - all I had to do was put my ethernet cable into the back and I was ready to go! I thought I needed a network card or something but obviously not.

Been pretty much hooked on online pro evo now. There's like 5 different divisions (Division 1, 2, 3a, 3b, 3c) and I've managed to get myself into division 2. Anyone else use this by any chance and I can give you a game sometime?

My screenname is Trainspotter. :razz:

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Addict wrote: »
    Hooked my slimline PS2 up to the internet there. I hadn't realised how easy it was to do - all I had to do was put my ethernet cable into the back and I was ready to go! I thought I needed a network card or something but obviously not.

Been pretty much hooked on online pro evo now. There's like 5 different divisions (Division 1, 2, 3a, 3b, 3c) and I've managed to get myself into division 2. Anyone else use this by any chance and I can give you a game sometime?

My screenname is Trainspotter. :razz:

i used to do it on pro evo 5 but for some reason ive never been able to get it to work for me on pro evo 6,

will have another go later and try and fix it so i can give you a game

i'm out of practice though so go easy right :razz: