Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Completely unfanciable. I'm going to top myself.

Comments

• Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Namaste wrote: »
    Just be you.
    Being himself is what causes his problem right now, so that's not good advice. He needs to change.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just be you.
    Doing so has been completely futile for the last 23 years!!
  • Options
    Jomery wrote: »
    Doing so has been completely futile for the last 23 years!!

Only because you choose to define yourself by the amount of sex you've had.
  • Options
    Mist wrote: »
    Only because you choose to define yourself by the amount of sex you've had.

That's right, if you, Jom, are modest (what I still doubt somehow, just about how you went into detail about the 100k you had with 22), and how you and all the other good feats you or others allocated to you, then it would be already the right thing. But I think you try to impress girls too hard, and were NOT yourself as in the laid back, chilled out, witty, funny, "I am just doing this to entertain my friends" and not "I am doing this, because I want to dive into your panties tonight." guy.

Make more male friends and go out with them, and fuck being on the pull. It sounds to me you driven the females into the corner with an attitude that screams with "what? are we going to fuck tonight or not? Am I wasting my time here?"

the attitude makes you pushy and therefore fail and therefore miserable and frustrated and therefore more pushy, obsessed etc. Well I know you read this thread religiously, but I do hope I am not typing my fingers black and bruised for nothing... There are very useful hints in there what you are doing the wrong way and it doesn't seem to me you had the "Oooooohhhhhh!"-moment already and just read them and say "yes, yes, yes... but now give me the cookie cutter strategy to get them in bed plz!!"
  • Options
    Your "must find girl to have sex with NOW" attitude is usually very obvious. That could possibly be the reason you're in this mess. Don't worry so much about it and go with the flow.
  • Options
    I'm poor, can I have a grand?
    Yeah why not, PM me your sort code and account number.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    That's right, if you, Jom, are modest (what I still doubt somehow, just about how you went into detail about the 100k you had with 22)
    I was asked a question and I answered it honestly.
  • Options
    I was asked a question and I answered it honestly.

I know you would answer with that. But... well, there are hardly any ways with telling anyone that you are very wealthy without giving the impression you feel superior through it... Better not mention it at all, or do not go that much into detail.

Well, a bit offtopic, it's just never good to impress with it, me thinks...
  • Options
    I could sort out my deposit for a new flat with that ;)
    A grand? Flat in Liverpool I'd guess at least £100k, deposit should be minimum 10% = £10k ?
  • Options
    Being himself is what causes his problem right now, so that's not good advice. He needs to change.
    No, it's more likely his behaviours should change, not who he is. I meant that you should always be yourself. Don't be a faker.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    I know you would answer with that. But... well, there are hardly any ways with telling anyone that you are very wealthy without giving the impression you feel superior through it.
    Hmmm. I've quite explicitly shown that it means very little to me. I barely feel any superiority to it when the bottom line is most people on the minimum wage are happier in life than I am. I walked into a Mayfair jewellers and spent £1,300 on a watch last week without thinking twice about it. So bloody what, doesn't mean I'm more happy or content in life than people who get a £13 Casio from Argos instead.
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote: »
    Your "must find girl to have sex with NOW" attitude is usually very obvious. That could possibly be the reason you're in this mess. Don't worry so much about it and go with the flow.

:yes: Someone with this attitude would really put me off going out with them. (And yes, I've been in the situation where I've had someone constantly ask me for sex and wonder why I won't go out with him...)
  • Options
    this might be off topic but its just a thought.

ever stop and think sex is kind of over-rated?
  • Options
    Sorry...this isn't going to be helpful...but don't think sex is over-rated!!!! It's great!!!! :hyper:

Don't like it when people say that....:mad: :p
  • Options

I believe this has been pointed out quite a few times during this thread.
  • Options
    yeah, I know.

the act itself is probably cool but the way people talk about it after is like if you don't have sex you die. its the buildup that makes people go mad.

I don't really care TBH. more to life then sex after all.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    No, it's more likely his behaviours should change, not who he is. I meant that you should always be yourself. Don't be a faker.
    Who said anything about being a faker? (Hint: Not me!). It's totally possible to change yourself. Not just your behaviour, but the way you think, and your opinions.
  • Options
    Yes...true....don't like that people make a big deal of it if you're NOT getting any...that's pretty annoying!!

But when you are, feels worth making a big deal of - if only in your own head! (Because it's not like I run around shouting about it or anything...):blush:
  • Options
    well if you are more power to you I suppose.
  • Options
    Sorry...didn't mean it to sound like that...I'm not, much, really....just mean...it's great if/when you are, and not so great if you're not....I can see why people make a big deal about it, but I don't think it's very nice to make a deal about it if someone says they're not getting any.....it came across like I was doing exactly that...I wasn't trying to. :no: Sorry.
  • Options
    no no don't apologise, I know what you meant. :)
    Im just saying, good for you if you getting laid is all. :)

I just wonder whats all the buildup about, I mean you tool isn't going to turn into solid gold when your done is it. I reckon its all the stuff with American Pie and The O.C. Nip/Tucks probably a culprit. good TV shows though
  • Options
    Yes...true..makes it look like everyone's having sex ALL THE TIME and there's something wrong with you if you're not at it ALL THE TIME.....real life's just not like that though!! :hyper:

And thanks.....:)
  • Options
    oh no worries. :)

my 2 pence is: its not a big deal if your not having sex.
  • Options

the act itself is probably cool but the way people talk about it after is like if you don't have sex you die. its the buildup that makes people go mad.

I don't really care TBH. more to life then sex after all.

There is soo much more to life then sex, they way some people go on about it (never mind the media) you'd think that the was very little else of any impotance in their life.
  • Options

I don't need sex. I can happily live without it, masturbation several times a day does the trick for me fine. I can live without a relationship, it seems so much more hassle than its worth, so much hurt/upset from fighting, and I'm a paranoid person who'd always be worried she may break-up if I do somethiing wrong, or have men sleazing on her every time she goes out without me etc. I could happily live my life without any love life, I can stay perfectly occupied with my long-hours job, my friends, my computer, TV and game consoles. However, what's properly getting to me is just feeling like such a failure, the fact I "couldn't pull in a brothel", feel something's seriously wrong with me that I've never been able to kiss a girl - and what exacerbates the depression is the non-stop constant obsession society has with sex and relationships. Someone just mentioned the media, "Sex and the City" type shows suggesting how common it is, guy mates boasting about all the girls they've shagged or pulled from clubs every time I see them, girl mates banging on about how it's ridiculous I'm single every time I see them, this is what is causing the chronic depression. So my current strategy is completely shunning the lot of them, not picking up the phone when they want to meet up for a drink and depress me more, and seeing how I can live life single, alone and happy without constant harrassment/"banter" about my inability to pull.
  • Options
    Mate, half the time when fellas brag about girls they're talking shit.

I've heard all sorts of stories about going to uni and getting sex nearly every night and when I went I thought it was like that, it aint. Mate, you're what, 23 or 24? Got your whole fucking life ahead of ya, wise up, your time will come, don't let any cunts pressurise you into thinking your a failure. Many a cunt who's got women and sex and are pure fuck ups, you've made something of yourself so stop dwelling on things de fuck!
  • Options
    I don't need sex.

So why are you moaning about it then?:confused:
    I can live without a relationship

See my above comment.

I don't understand you - one minute you're moaning that you can't get a girlfriend/sex so that you're going to kill yourself and then next you're like 'I can live without a relationship'.:confused:
  • Options
    Sofie wrote: »

See my above comment.

I don't understand you - one minute you're moaning that you can't get a girlfriend/sex so that you're going to kill yourself and then next you're like 'I can live without a relationship'.:confused:

He was explaining it in his last post. You should read it again if you missed it. Yes, he's rather over the top at points but the problem isn't about not having a girlfriend, it's being unable to get even close to getting one.

I'm really loving all aspects of my life, and know I can be on my own. However, not being able to pull still affects me. It doesn't weight me down that much anymore, but when faced with people I like the look of, and not knowing what to do or what I'm doing wrong, that brings me down. It doesn't mean that I really NEED a relationship or some sex.

I imagine it's the same in Jomery's case.

This is a bit like asking people to explain to you how to walk or bike. Most don't really know what exactly they're doing and thus it can be shit having them explain how easy it is to a person that doesn't know how to do it.
  • Options
    Hey guys whats up!:wave: Havent been here in so long forgot how to post!:blush:
    Anyway,I have to comment on this post (even though I havent read it all cos Im kneeling and getting cramp:eek2: )as I have been through all this and am fine.......:D
    Iv done all the "I`m useless,ugly,shit gonna die alone" whining and then realised that because of all those thoughts that people in general and especially women would react negatively towards me as I was always sending out negative signals abd body language.The only way I got over this was by going inside myself and fixing myself as a person and improving myself.You may have read here and other places that women while not ignoring looks go more on personality and the way you make them feel not just what job/money/car you have.(Please ladies,correct me if Im wrong:thumb: )So you have to think what you have to offer not just women but everyone in the way of feelings and emotions.If you make someone feel warm and good inside they will like you and the opposite is true with making them feel down and depressed.
    As for pulling,shagging and a relationship the most fun with those parts is the flirting and antagonising fun and friendly teasing plus feeling the sexual tension when its building you can have with women.....
    Also,everyone keeps going on about confidence but I feel thats a confusing "concept" shall we say,as in my opinion it makes me feel I have to be the centre of attention and making everyone laugh etc.A better way to be is just totally comfortable in your own skin,beliefs and who you are and what you want.Walk tall,hold your chin up and for fucks sake stop buying women dinners and loads of drinks as your just an ATM.Expecting incoming from that but we all know girls in clubs will get what they can out of a guy and anyway,challenging girls by not giving them what they want and teasing them when they get huffy is great fun!!!!!!!:hyper:(But not in a nasty way,like they way you tease your little sister so you get the "you are such a pain" look where they are fighting the smile...if that makes sense:chin: )
    PS I have only slept with 1 girl last may and Im not a pulling machine.Plus,Also By joking around with women like this I have never had a bad reaction and by focusing on just having fun and not looking for anything from them the fear of going to chat goes away and I feel much freer and looser as if I was chatting to my mates.Dont focus on a specific outcome because when you get it you`ll be disappointed.Getting kills wanting dudes.
    I may have just written a load of waffle there but if theres anything of help or interest I will feel validated(especally from any girls......I crave womens approval,its almost as appaling as my physical appearance.:love: )
    Later on.
  • Options
    Sofie wrote: »

See my above comment.

I explained it in entire detail in the post you selectively took those quotes from. It is feeling inadequate, a loser, and a failure for being unable to if I tried, and this only affects me because everywhere I go it's all that anyone talks about. Had a reunion with people from the grad scheme yesterday, was asked "how's all the ladies going for you?" several times, went out yesterday some random guy was like "you've got pimp clothes you look slick you must pull so much" etc. Little comments which are intended to be complimentary just depress me more. So my strategy's just to limit exposure to people as much as poss for now..
This discussion has been closed.