Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What turns you on the most?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ooh hearing a lad moan when you've got your hands down their pants and/or kissing them and that. That's a MASSIVE turn on.
  • Options
    Rough sex, anal, being spanked, being dominated, being slowly undressed, the nape of a man's neck and the base of his spine, the sexy sexy man 'V' (you know what I'm talking about girls!!).....mmmm.....:yum:
  • Options
    HanHan wrote: »
    the sexy sexy man 'V' (you know what I'm talking about girls!!).....mmmm.....:yum:

OOH YES. Bloke I occasionally shag has that, it's so delicious. He's so big and lanky and skinny haha, but he has a chuffing sexy V shape, and gorgeous collar bones. I would very much like to touch his toilet parts again, but he lives 8 miles out of Glasgow which equates to like a 90 minute bus journey. Stuff that.
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    I would very much like to touch his toilet parts again, but he lives 8 miles out of Glasgow which equates to like a 90 minute bus journey. Stuff that.

ONLY 90 minute bus ride??!!?? I'd be happy to travel that (and more) if I knew there was a great shag waiting at the end of it!!!!!

I once travelled from Edinburgh to Glasgow at 2am cos I knew it would be well worth the sex at the end!!! Make an effort love....:p
  • Options
    the sexy sexy man 'V' (you know what I'm talking about girls!!).....mmmm.....:yum:

Eww fuckin rough. Hate it.
  • Options
    ONLY 90 minute bus ride??!!?? I'd be happy to travel that (and more) if I knew there was a great shag waiting at the end of it!!!!!

I once travelled from Edinburgh to Glasgow at 2am cos I knew it would be well worth the sex at the end!!! Make an effort love....:p

Haha, nooooooooo I've been at his all day yesterday and a bit today. I'm a bit sick of him, ha. We go through spouts of seeing each other, shagging and that. I've had my fill for this week. :razz:

Plus he's got band practise from 3-9 and I haven't showered in 2 days. I need Becky time, mate. Ha.
  • Options
    Haha, nooooooooo I've been at his all day yesterday and a bit today. I'm a bit sick of him, ha. We go through spouts of seeing each other, shagging and that. I've had my fill for this week. :razz:

Ha ha....fair enough then!! :D
    Lacy wrote: »
    Eww fuckin rough. Hate it.

:eek2: You're either crazy or not human. :p
  • Options

:eek2: You're either crazy or not human. :p

Eww no it's just nasty. :yuck:
  • Options
    Eww no it's just nasty. :yuck:

Wow - seriously??? :nervous: Well....different strokes for different folks and all that!! ;)
  • Options
    Wow - seriously??? :nervous: Well....different strokes for different folks and all that!! ;)

Yes seriously. If i wasn't eating i'd go an throw up :p
  • Options
    Yes seriously. If i wasn't eating i'd go an throw up :p

Ha ha ha...dramatic much?!? :p
  • Options
    Have to agree with neck and ear kissing. And I like when he's in control. :yes:
  • Options
    Jon_UK wrote: »
    Girlfriend's perfume - drives me fucking wild and it leads to all sorts of problems.

I have no idea why it has such a strong effect as no other perfume does :confused:
    Oh come on, which is it???
  • Options
    Ooh hearing a lad moan when you've got your hands down their pants and/or kissing them and that. That's a MASSIVE turn on.

Oh yes. That little "mmrahfhrhm" noise that some guys make is so very good.
  • Options
    CD cases.
  • Options
    What turns you on the most?
    soft little moan, its amazing.

It's definatley the moan of sexual pleasure :yum:

As a guy, I sometimes cant even finnish unless the girls nearly screaming the house down.
  • Options
    bluewisdom wrote: »
    Oh come on, which is it???

Er...James Conan? Jasper Cameron? Jasper Conran? James Conman?

Something J and something C. Not too sure - the girls in the shop all gave my very sympathetic looks when I attempted to articulate which one the only time I have bought her some.

Whatever it is I like it. I have a pretty high sex drive anyway but I turn into a mindless, rabid, hormonal, chimpanzee on viragra when she has is it on...its like a reverse linx affect.
  • Options
    Box wrote: »
    It's definatley the moan of sexual pleasure :yum:

As a guy, I sometimes cant even finnish unless the girls nearly screaming the house down.

Mmm...love when it's so good I can't help but make loads of noise!!! Always a massive turn on...:yum:
  • Options

yes!!

just thought of another turn on i like havin the insides of my thighs stroked whilst wearin jeans dont ask why i have no idea lmao
  • Options
    having a guys hands on my skin :p
  • Options
    Dang just spent a good 3 hours talking to a beau about lingerie. He is buying me http://www.boudiche.com/product.php/2382/508//3725cff504fd437f97e814062e121482 and http://www.agentprovocateur.com/francoise_2.php so I can please him in them. What a nice boy :)

Now that kind of underwear totally turns me on.
  • Options
    Lots of stuff........ :D
  • Options
    talia wrote: »
    Dang just spent a good 3 hours talking to a beau about lingerie. He is buying me http://www.boudiche.com/product.php/2382/508//3725cff504fd437f97e814062e121482 and http://www.agentprovocateur.com/francoise_2.php so I can please him in them. What a nice boy :)

Now that kind of underwear totally turns me on.

Nice. Those would definitely turn me on. :yum:
  • Options
    Addict wrote: »
    Nice. Those would definitely turn me on. :yum:

Nice stuff!! You better be worth it ;)
  • Options
    A lot of the stuff in this thread, and also being tickled/play fighting. Suppose because it's a bit of light dominance and its good fun, and all the laughing is relaxing. Always leads to great sex. :yes:
  • Options
    Fun in or after the club always does it for me, when your both lashed and been dancing etc.

Also two girls is always heaven. Noisy birds. The list is endless.
  • Options
    When a girl starts shouting "IM GONNA COME! IM COMING!" Swear it sends me krazy! Love to see a bit of feminim dribble an all, then I know I'm giving them a good time and it seems to arouse me even more :hyper:
  • Options
    g_angel007 wrote: »
    Nice stuff!! You better be worth it ;)

Darling I'm worth every penny
  • Options
    talia wrote: »
    Darling I'm worth every penny

HHmmmm
  • Options
    for me it has to be angry sex, when either one of us or bth of us is angry its the best sex in the world amazing, but i also like being up against a wall lol :thumb: