Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

What turns you on the most?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Lacy wrote: »
    I used to like people kissing the insides of my thighs before someone fucked it up and put me off it for life.

lol What the hell did he do?
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    lol What the hell did he do?

Lets just say there were bruises :p
    Lacy wrote: »
    Lets just say there were bruises :p

Lol nice...

Actually, I kinda had that with one of my ex's. I used to like a little bit of nibbling and scratching in sex, you know? Then I started sleeping with this particular girl and I told her how I liked a little bit of that, made a bit more dirty, so she started scraping her nails down my back (yes she drew blood) and fucking bit my lip so hard I started screaming, withdrew right in the middle of action and had to explain that I wasn't into pain.
    Certain kisses on my neck are a guarenteed melt into your arms type thing. Just can't say no.....

Learnt over the weekend that apparently me curled up on my front/side is too much for the boy to resist. He's easily distracted.
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Lol nice...

Actually, I kinda had that with one of my ex's. I used to like a little bit of nibbling and scratching in sex, you know? Then I started sleeping with this particular girl and I told her how I liked a little bit of that, made a bit more dirty, so she started scraping her nails down my back (yes she drew blood) and fucking bit my lip so hard I started screaming, withdrew right in the middle of action and had to explain that I wasn't into pain.

Ha my ex tried to fist me and i'm not as er flexible as i used to be, nearly fainted from the pain. He mistook my eyes rolling into the back of my head as like a sign i was enjoying it or something.

Don't like that much pain.
    Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen eh Lacy?
    Short nurse outfits totally rule.
    Having my throat kissed. Simple things in life make me happy!
    Sexy BLACK underwear. Don't know what it is about black specifically but I fucking love it. There's nothing sexier IMO than when a girl strips down and she's wearing some black lacy underwear. Guaranteed ravaging. :naughty:

Don't mind having my neck kissed, but not around my throat. Too sensitive right there.

I like being teased to an extent.

Running hands up inside thigh and things like that are good. Oh, and don't forget the balls. They need lovin' too.
    lipsy wrote: »
    Being dominated. Having a man stick his hand up my skirt or down my knickers and fingering me

:o oh missus!

I like dominating. But not in a dodgy way, when a girl (well, my girlfriend) really gets turned on when I pull her really close so I can get in deep :yes:.

Although I have to say, she's exceptionally good at turning me on full stop.

If I ever get bit or slapped or anything again :mad: I will push the girl off the bed and hope she lands on her bottom hard. (not my girlfriend, but bad experiences when I was single, ugh)

I reckon my nipple is still hypersensitive when she tried to bite it off :yeees: it wasn't even a first date! It was a 'ooh we've been dancing want to wait at mine for a bit?'. Scary.

Talking with my girlfriend about each others fantasies. Nothing like 'dressing up like a policewoman' or anything, just what positions we'd love to be in, and such. So I guess dirty talk, but 'nice' dirty talk :confused:.
    Being dominated by himself, I seem to have better sex when not in a relationship, so perhaps playing the field in general turns me on. Thrill of the chase, the build up to when you finally get it on...aah.

I used to think I went for shortish guys who were poetic and slightly gemo but nothing beats being lifted like you weigh nothing at all and being thrown about in a, "I'm going to fuck you, and there's nothing you can do about it" kind of way. Even though we both know that's what makes it good.

I'm rambling, sorry. I'm horny :(
    The light domination thing really does it for me too - when a guy pulls your hands above your head and pins them there with one hand so you can't move....:heart:

I'm also a bit of a tease in the bedroom - I love prolonging everything so it's twice as fun... When you're in a place where you can't do anything visible but you can both tease one another with hints of what's to come. Things like wearing a skirt to a fancy meal, nipping to the toilet and slipping your knickers into his hand as you return. Or those remote control vibes - my ex set one off as I was talking to my dad about uni work. I was so pissed off with him (in a good way) I could have jumped him there and then.....
    lipsy wrote: »
    Being dominated. Having a man stick his hand up my skirt or down my knickers and fingering me

:o oh missus!

damn girl!

I don't imagine you ever have trouble finding that ;)

I like doing that to girls, slipping th ehands down their knickers and fingering them while we are in public, they love it. I once had my hands don the kinckers of a girl for the entire course of a film, when we were surrounded by people :naughty:

I like being kissed on my neck, left side especially.

I like the rock/skater look or goth look on girls as well.

I like girls that make noise in the bedroom ;)
    I recently learned about a few spots on my body that sends me shivers down my spine. I mean, I'm really ticklish and therefore pretty sensitive for most kind of touches (the right mindset is important tho, if a dude or something touches me, there are no shivers lol)...

It was uncanny,... I was pretty drunk and I dunno which kind of question she asked, but I think something with my date of birth. So she announced I was the "earth" kind of guy... I had no idea what she was talking about, but she said she was the earth kind of girl too, and therefore I might like the following. She put her hands on my back and pressed (a bit painfully), I got really lightheaded and the next thing I thought was, I better get off quick, before I soil my undergarments...
    My boyfriend's naughty grin when I know that he wants to get jiggy.
    Hugs and spontaneous kisses.
    Kisses on the ear that make me go tingly
    Assertiveness.
    Bubble butts.
    Stubble.
    Addict wrote: »
    but not around my throat. Too sensitive right there.

Yeah same here, fuck that. I go nuts if people even toutch my throat, I hate wearing things that are tight around my throat too.
    I'm cringing just thinking about it.
    Boobies!

Dude. Joke's been done.
    Dominating.
    Decent full on kissing, talking dirty, the certain part of my back that makes me melt, near nudity, being teased (in a nice way), having my neck kissed,
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Dude. Joke's been done.
    What joke? :p
    Girlfriend's perfume - drives me fucking wild and it leads to all sorts of problems.

I have no idea why it has such a strong effect as no other perfume does :confused:
    Jon_UK wrote: »
    Girlfriend's perfume - drives me fucking wild and it leads to all sorts of problems.

I have no idea why it has such a strong effect as no other perfume does :confused:

what is it?

the dkny women's one drives me mad.

i also like boss deep red and the kenzo one on a girl.
    the bit where my back meets my bum being nibbled then bitten.
    ooo a finger on the skin between the anus and the vagina mmmmm
    Being kissed on the neck, theres just this certain spot that makes me melt
    hearing my bf say all the rude things he wants to do to me, nibbling and gently scratching me and feeling it getting more urgent as he gets more turned on and him biting and kissing my neck :)
    I also like a bit of rough sex my bf im with now has opened my eyes to a lot of different stuff like talkin dirty and spanking he also got me to try anal so i suppose dirty sex turns me on mur these days rather than soft gentle sex
    watching my bf struggle as i am about to make him cum by wanking or listening to him wank over the phone and i love giving him blow jobs!
    big boobies, long socks, boots, high heels, darker features (brown hair/eyes, naturally tan skin).