Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

The type of people you attract

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do you think the type of person you attract says a lot about you?

Not so much the type of peron you go out with, but the ones who show interest in you.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I really hope not as I keep getting sick old drunks coming onto me! Think I'll be avoiding my locals for a while!
    I hope not too!

Most of my exes have turned out to be knobs someway or another and the guys that come onto me.....well, lets just say they are knobs too.
    i was told yesterday that i attract strange people

but i never get paid much attention apart from the odd honk from a white van driver
    I usually attract bad girls, worryingly a lot of the time they turn out to be a bit head fucked.

I don't mind them being bad girls like, they'd have to be to put up with me, but I wish I could not get ones who are so unhinged and clearly psychotic..

I am hoping to break the pattern one day..
    With one special exception, all the people I tend to attract seem to be utter nutjobs. Not ever in a scarybad sort of way, just in a gently and genially odd sort of way.
    No I attract all types :p
    I hope not, I seem to attract lesbians.

just exaggerating ^^

I don't know, the only people I ever attracted and have notice of, are girls in relationships...
    I seem to attract guys who dig the vulnerable female thing. Which is fair enough because I often pander to a male's ego, but only if I want in his pants. Which defeats the purpose of their game surely. Maybe I'm just a pervert and attract kindred spirits :hyper:
    Kermit wrote: »
    With one special exception, all the people I tend to attract seem to be utter nutjobs. Not ever in a scarybad sort of way, just in a gently and genially odd sort of way.

:yes: - same here. but my nutjobs tend to be creepy nutjobs - a guy in Hanover with some kind of learning disability following me around the shopping centre, asking me if I wanted to be his girlfriend, a handful of creepy older men. What is it with me? If I didn't have a boyfriend, I'd be dispairing if this lot were the only people to give me any attention :nervous:
    I honestly have no idea... perhaps there are none :(
    Well thankfully, I seem to portray myself as a sophisticated gal who doesnt play games (normally when im playing the biggest game of all). So the guys who like me are usually ones who would treat me well. Sort of the rich well suited crowd. Although there have been some strange incidents of guys that usually treat a girl like a piece of shit changing their tune when dealing with me and actually talking to me as an equal!! Im not sure how to take that, but i think its because i sometime come across as miss icequeen, or so ive been told.
    Mainly rockers because of the way I dress... or desperately nice people.
    only girls with issues fancy me, well one's I know about anyway.

i don't mind crazy but just eith enut jobs or girls who get me to fall for them and then break with me coz of their issues. Its frustrating.
    talia wrote: »
    So the guys who like me are usually ones who would treat me well. Sort of the rich well suited crowd.

Ooh, that reminds me of when a really arrogant young barrister tried to chat me up! Nothing against lawyers - my boyfriend's a solicitor - but this guy really thought he was it, desparately witty and intelligent, and that his job and the cash he was splashing out for drinks would have me falling at his feet.

Dream on :yuck:
    Dunno really... I don't think I attract one type of person... I'm quite open and out going, I tend to get on with most people.
    I usually attract bad girls, worryingly a lot of the time they turn out to be a bit head fucked.

Same.

Maybe they're all just fucked up in the head eh? :banghead:
    Does anyone actually attract people they like? I seem quite lucky in that respect then. A few of them are totally out of my league!
    Often I attract the ones I'm really not interested in...
    Hmm I seem to attract nutjobs who like to get 'revenge' on me for some thought up reason in their head. They start off normal and then.... ah well. Oh and blokes who are 'confused' permanently about what they want. Grow a backbone.

The guy that I am with is quirky and earthy..I think that's how to describe him. Aha. He seems normal so fingers crossed.
    Rachael wrote: »
    Hmm I seem to attract nutjobs who like to get 'revenge' on me for some thought up reason in their head. They start off normal and then.... ah well. Oh and blokes who are 'confused' permanently about what they want. Grow a backbone.

I take offence to that :mad: :mad: :mad:
    talia wrote: »
    Does anyone actually attract people they like? I seem quite lucky in that respect then. A few of them are totally out of my league!

No! I seem to attract either weirdos, people far too young for me or people far too old for me...
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    I take offence to that :mad: :mad: :mad:

with the exception of austrians :heart:
    All sorts. I tend to take notice of some more than others though.
    Funny... my mate just said to me in the car... "God Nic, you've had some proper bastards after you!"

And I have! I've had nice normal people atrracted to me, but I've had my share of psychos as well. So, if that says anything about me, I don't want to know.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    g_angel007 wrote: »

:yes:
    Weekender Offender 
    Because of my lovely quite forceful personality i tend to attract either wimpy mummys boys that want me to look after them, or blokes that think i've got a whip in my bag or something and want to spend my time getting constantly spanked.

I never really attract normal people.
    g_angel007 wrote: »
    Yep same here.

I'm always noticed by Asian men. My mum thinks it's because I have long straight dark brown hair and wear rather 'ethnic' makeup...

I'd rather attract my type though - the alternative type, but no!
    Trendy men and asians, lovely.

Note: I'm not racist, I just don't fancy Trendy or Asian men! :thumb:
    No idea, I never go for the same type of person twice. I've had more then one headfuck after me, :nervous: and for some reason, a lot of older men as well.
    No idea, I never go for the same type of person twice. I've had more then one headfuck after me, :nervous: and for some reason, a lot of older men as well.

Lol i get the opposite. Youngsters seem to want me :yeees:
    Lacy wrote: »
    Lol i get the opposite. Youngsters seem to want me :yeees:

I want someone near my age who is sane, not a load of 30+ year old weirdos that want me. :yeees: