Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

What are the chances i pregnant

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi just wondering if anyone can help, im on the yasmin pill for last year and i've always been very good at taking it, however last month i started a day late and cos i was on hols i've missed one pill in my second and one pill in my third week of the the strip i just thought id be ok, so didnt use any other protection. :eek:

im due my period in 6 days but i've been feeling very tired, weepy and just generally not like myself. what are the chance that i could be pregnant?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Id take a test to be sure because even missing one pill or starting a day late means you need to take extra protection (ie use condoms) for the next week afterwards otherwise the hormone levels arent sufficient to act as a reliable contraceptive.
    Im not sure of your exact chances, but id say if youve missed all those pills then theres a definite chance.
    Yeah i'd take a test to be sure, your poor mum will have a shock if both her daughters are now pregnant!
    yeah i know, she's only got used to the fact that she's gona be a grandmother, she'l prob be shocked if she finds out i am aswel.

Im defo gona take a test though so il know soon.
    yeah there could be a chance, if you miss a pill i have been told that you are only "certainly safe" if you use protection for 7 days after.

hope the answer is what you want
    jenni30 wrote: »
    hope the answer is what you want

Of course it isn't, you just told her there's a chance. The answer she would want is of course you can't be pregnant :p
    the answer when she takes the test I assume. Not the answer to her post.