Home Drink & Drugs
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

preganancy and drugs

2»

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    3callum4 wrote: »
    if u ask me ur sister should of had protected sex, 17 far too young man. it really pisses me of when young teenagers get pregnant. yes she is being selfish because her saying hash is too hard to get off, well she just doesent want to stop, i mean u dont get addicted to thc, if she wanted to then she could stop in a heart beat

    tell ur sister to get her act together man and take some responsibilities, sorry to sound so harsh but thats the facts unfortunatlly

    Basically you should just naff off. What kind of advice/support is that?

    It is not "a fact" that someone can stop something that has become habitual to them "in a heartbeat". Ever been pregnant? Thought not.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    oooohhhh get her!
  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,269 Skive's The Limit
    3callum4 wrote: »
    i use to smoke crack and the withdrawal is a cunt with all the cold sweats, fevers, anxiety, if thats not physical then what is mate?

    Withdrawl of cannabis can manifest itself in physical symptoms too (anxiety, isomnia, loss of apetite etc.)
    Weekender Offender 
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    3callum4 wrote: »
    oooohhhh get her!

    Youre an idiot.
  • JadedJaded back for more Posts: 2,682
    3callum4 wrote: »
    oooohhhh get her!

    Calm down mate, and it would be really helpful if you tried not to be so judgemental. And while you are at it, you could try not using txt talk, you can find out why in the Good Manners Guide.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    3callum4 wrote: »
    well come on mate u telling me a 17 year old meant to fall pregnant?

    No, the opposite, I'm saying that for all you know she DIDN'T intend to get pregnant.

    3callum4 wrote: »
    may of but i doubt that very much.
    the pill there for noy being 100% efective and i know the condom isint either but thats 1 in something like 100,000

    hmmn, I can't really tell what you're trying to say because your english is... bad but your statistic looks like bollox- source?

    100% of assholes are holey butt cavities- true one that.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    you people need to chill the fuck out man, whats all this giving me a link about good manors and saying my english is bad? i got A's for english. i write like txt most of the time to save a bit of time, im only talking to random people on the net so i dont take it as serious as a few people on here. anything wrong with that?

    oh and scientifically, thc is not addictive, thats all im saying man
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    katralla wrote: »
    No, the opposite, I'm saying that for all you know she DIDN'T intend to get pregnant.

    yeah and thats why i said her partner and her should of had protection



    hmmn, I can't really tell what you're trying to say because your english is... bad but your statistic looks like bollox- source?

    100% of assholes are holey butt cavities- true one that.

    oh would murk u on an english essay, thats when to use writing skills, not to some poxy internet friends lol

    also its not bollacks, its called sexual education. its not 100% correct but its not too far.

    u people have anyhing else to throw at me? u people say im an idiot for my comments but after reading your's...well i guess u are too!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ha i just read the good manors guide lol and its not for me tar, i dont need to chit chat to so called friends on the net. im social enough to make real friends in reality
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Weirdo alert!
    Love these kind of posters - makes my day a tad more funnier!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    Weirdo alert!
    Love these kind of posters - makes my day a tad more funnier!

    if ur reffering to me being weird then yes i am but i aint the one trying to make friends on the internet (im not saying u are either)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    3callum4 wrote: »
    if ur reffering to me being weird then yes i am but i aint the one trying to make friends on the internet (im not saying u are either)

    No, it seems you are trying to do the opposite.
    And may I ask why?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You say they should have had (yes, that's should HAVE had) protection, but you have no reason to assume they didn't in the first place. This thread was not created so that you could go on your little rant about people using contraception with your silly little assumptions; it was to give advice on a situation where a young woman is already pregnant and using cannibis.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    if youre not trying to get along with people on the internet, what the fuck is the point of posting on an internet bulletin board??
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    3callum4 wrote: »
    oh and scientifically, thc is not addictive, thats all im saying man

    Did you want to link to a scientific study proving that? I thought not. Cannabis like all intoxicants is addictive.

    As for crack and addiction, there is no physical addiction of the type seen with opiates - however the 're-wiring' of the dopamine scale could be classed as a form of physical addiction, and it is precisely the reason why people crave the drug so badly.
  • JadedJaded back for more Posts: 2,682
    3callum4 wrote: »
    you people need to chill the fuck out man, whats all this giving me a link about good manors and saying my english is bad? i got A's for english. i write like txt most of the time to save a bit of time, im only talking to random people on the net so i dont take it as serious as a few people on here. anything wrong with that?

    oh and scientifically, thc is not addictive, thats all im saying man

    The deal is I am one of the moderators on the site and if you don't follow the rules you agreed to when you signed up you will be banned from using the boards. That's what is wrong with that.

    As for all y'all, lets not flame the newbie too much.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    sending me a pm calling me a bitch was hardly endearing...
  • JadedJaded back for more Posts: 2,682
    katralla wrote: »
    sending me a pm calling me a bitch was hardly endearing...

    I agree. Perhaps you would like it dealt with the appropriate way, and report it? Arguing on here doesn't get anyone anywhere....
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    3callum4 wrote: »
    how the fuck is that like saying crack issint addictive? there completely different drugs, i know what ur saying and yes u can become addicted mentally to something, with it being drugs or say ur favourite band.

    now crack and opiates are completely different as they are both addictive in a mental and physical way, the physical addiction is by far the worst as u get Withdrawal symtons that cause nausea, tearing, yawning, chills, and sweating. u dont get whitdrwaal from weed cause its not truely addictve.

    Personally, I don't think the term "addictive" or "addiction" is particularly useful. People tend to associate it with physical withdrawals, like with heroin. Most drugs aren't addictive in that sense. Crack isn't physically addictive in the same manner that heroin or alcohol is. However it can cause a very strong psychological dependence. When people quit using crack, they often think they have withdrawals, but they're not the same as withdrawals from heroin. Cannabis can also create a psychological dependency, but not as strong as crack does.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    3callum4 wrote: »
    oh and scientifically, thc is not addictive, thats all im saying man


    See, this is why the term "addictive" is not terribly useful.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I dnt understand people like him, such a prick.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just to let you all no what happened with my sis, my mam caught her smoking hash again so she kicked her out of the house, she was out for 4 days and stayed with me for 3 of them cos no one else would take her in..

    This has done her the world of good, because she's reliased some of her so called friends wanted nothing to do with her when she was kicked out and she had no where to go (even her b/f wouldnt let her stay) this has been a wake up and has made her cop on and she said she's definately going to stop smoking hash, so my mam has let her back into the house, hopefully all goes well and she really has stopped..
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    cari wrote: »
    Just to let you all no what happened with my sis, my mam caught her smoking hash again so she kicked her out of the house, she was out for 4 days and stayed with me for 3 of them cos no one else would take her in..

    This has done her the world of good, because she's reliased some of her so called friends wanted nothing to do with her when she was kicked out and she had no where to go (even her b/f wouldnt let her stay) this has been a wake up and has made her cop on and she said she's definately going to stop smoking hash, so my mam has let her back into the house, hopefully all goes well and she really has stopped..


    Goood Luck
  • JadedJaded back for more Posts: 2,682
    There is a website you could show her called know cannabis, that has a self assessment tool so you can see how smoking impacts on your life, and gives some good tips about how to stop, what to do to distract yourself, etc.
    Sometimes it takes something like this for someone to make a change that will be difficult and frightening, but with your support your sister sounds like she will be ok.
Sign In or Register to comment.