Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

its like he isnt the same person

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok recently...i have been talking to this guy that i did have feelings for but now i dont have those deep feelings...i have light feelings for him but he has a gf so i know where i stand...anyways we talk on the phone and online... and on the phone he is really sweet and compliments me telling me that he sees me as his "good friend" and that i am really cool and he likes talking to me...so it seems as if he likes talking to me....but then online he avoids me? i would say to him: "hey" and then he would say that he is busy...? what is his deal? why is he so nice on the phone and seems as if he avoids me online? all opinions appreciated. thanks

Comments

• Options
    Maybe you should ask him? Has he always be talkative online? Some people aren't, I never chat via MSN, not even to my mates, because it's a case of a few words here and there every 10 minutes.
  • Options
    well ^^^ to answer your question....when i first met him it was through a friend i knew...and he messaged me...and at first b/c him and i didnt know eachother so we talked a lot...then it died and yeah...it was like a roller coaster...but its been annoying me lately cause he talks really nicely to me on the phone and then online its as if he doesnt wanna know me!
  • Options
    Maybe his girlfriend was sitting next to him?
  • Options
    Maybe his girlfriend was sitting next to him?

his gf doesnt live where he lives...they have a long distance relationship.
  • Options
    his gf doesnt live where he lives...they have a long distance relationship.

He could be chatting to her online, it's not unreasonable that he would concentrating on chatting to his girlfriend.