Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Friends??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I apologise for my ramlings!! But i need some advice off some mutal people..
At new years i got with quite a good friend, close in skl but not outside but he used to be quite protective of me.. a few weeks later we kissed again.. however things got rele awkward but we admitted to each other that we liked each other but it was always me texting him.. basically a month later we kissed again and was meant to meet him a couple of days later but he cancelled.. i never replied 2 his text.. but he ignored me the next time he saw me.. so i sent him some narky drunk text which i then apologised for.. but we havent spoken since.. i rele like him and i dunno wat 2 do..

Comments

• Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Leave it.

He knows you like him so now it is up to him if he wants to make a move. If he does, then great. If not, then you need to leave it. Harsh as that sounds, that's the reality of it.
  • Options
    its jst hard at skl cos we used 2 be quite close and have loadsa lessons together..
  • Options
    Being perfectly honest, and having been a teenage lad at some point, he's gonna be useless at dealing with this.

Your best bet is try collaring him face to face and speaking to him about it. It's probably not going to be the most fun conversation, but I reckon that's your best bet if you actually want a resolution. Waiting for him to act on anything could be folly.

G.

P.S. Just a quick on before anybody jumps on you about it - try not to use the text talk on here :)
  • Options
    ok thanks. i won't use text talk any more.. sorry.
    I had a talk after the first time, when he said it was not awkward so it will be fun the second time around.. another point is, he has always been sober when things have happened and myself drunk..
  • Options
    ok thanks. i won't use text talk any more.. sorry.
    I had a talk after the first time, when he said it was not awkward so it will be fun the second time around.. another point is, he has always been sober when things have happened and myself drunk..

He's obviously changed his mind about the awkward thing, eh? :rolleyes:

Yeah - drunk or not, I think you have to have a chat with him. Again.
  • Options
    how do you break the ice subtly
  • Options
    If you've been friends before, going up and just saying "Hi, how's it going?" could work... Don't try to complicate anything.

I'm not the best person to ask on this one.