Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Way to make yourself stand out with a 2:2?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My point was more that if you got a 2.2 overall, and highlighted the module in which you got a 1st, its pointing out that you have done badly in other modules and is drawing attention to things you don't want attention to be drawn to. I think different HR people work in different ways, to be honest, and its not bad advice to draw attention to good things, but pointing out one excellent grade asks more questions that it answers IMHO. I've no doubt that some HR people agree with me and some don't, I'm not a professional and whilst I'm in a fairly okay job, I'm not in a grad position and never likely to be.
    I see what you are saying. I'm definately not going to do it now because all it does it highlight that I've done badly in other modules.

I got your CV before Kermit, thanks, helps alot! It made me laugh that you have "real ale" under your interests though :p
    Always good for a bit of humour;)