Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Birmingham

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
i have an interview in birmingham a week on monday, and because its early in the morning im going to have to travel up there from cardiff on the sunday night and stay in a hotel. If i did this, id probably travel up there by train on sunday evening and go straight to hotel and bed..

however... there is also the possibility that ill stay for the saturday night too and make a weekend of it, instead of only going up for work!

If i doo decide to do this, then what is there to do in birmingham that would occupy my time?! .. bearing in mind im up there on my own of course!!

Obviously i can go shopping on the saturday.. maybe catch a film in the evening, grab some food, but what else is there i could do? not too keen on going clubbing on my own!!
Once i know i wont be stuck for ideas ill be booking the hotel later this afternoon! .. and if not, ill just come for the sunday :chin:

Post edited by JustV on