Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Neighbourhood Fix It

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Thought this might be of interest to some people :)

Neighbourhood Fix-it

It's basically a website that allows you to report problems near your home to the local council, anywhere in the UK. You can use it to report flytipping, graffiti, potholes in the road … all the little things which the council should deal with, without having to negotiate the phone networks and websites of the council themselves.

I've just sent a list of stuff to my council, they'll be busy for weeks :p

Comments

• Options
    nice I like it, there is a massive pot hole near where i live and someone has already reported it on there !! WOOT ! Nice find.:thumb:
  • Options
    That is such a good idea, i'm going to bookmark that site, thanks! :thumb:
  • Options
    Wow this is rather clever! I'm going to report it every time someone hits (and dents) the fence at the bottom of my street, (therefore I'll be using it regularly.)
  • Options
    Wow :eek: I went on there to report graffiti on the pavement outside my flat and whilst I was searching I heard scrubbing and when I looked out the window the local housing association were cleaning it :thumb:
  • Options
    I've had a response from 2 of my complaints! Here's hoping they get their finger out and fix them sharpish now.