Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Grrrrr...

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Lol tell me about it. I've got a Sociology essay that was set before the half term hols and it's due in first thing tomorrow morning and I haven't even looked at the title yet. Thing is, I can't be fucked to do it now cos I've been at college all day followed straight after (5 mins after I got the bus home) by work, which I've just got home from. So I'm not gonna do it, even though I've been put at risk in Sociology... plus it's my birthday tomorrow. Sigh... I promised myself I'd make an effort to change at this new college lol

Luckily though, my Uni offer is deferred so I don't have to start until 2008. Gives me a year of full time work and travelling to sort myself out lol.

Ahh I feel your pain with regards to Sociology. I always leave this subject to the last minute.
    Lol tell me about it. I've got a Sociology essay that was set before the half term hols and it's due in first thing tomorrow morning and I haven't even looked at the title yet.

My coursework for Philosophy (both bits) was due in today. I haven't finished either, so I'm rather glad I'm ill (although it was really very inconvenient). I also have lots of other coursework to do.

My Theory of Knowledge essay, the titles of which we were given nearly a year ago and which was due in in November, I started the night before it was due in.

I am shit >.<.
    I'm alreeeet :)
    dfdfgf

whoops sorry ahaha
    I'm happy because I've handed my notice in at work, and moving to a better firm doing a better job for more money.

I'm unhappy because people are asking me every ten seconds what my new job is, when they clearly don't care.
    Franki wrote: »
    My coursework for Philosophy (both bits) was due in today. I haven't finished either, so I'm rather glad I'm ill (although it was really very inconvenient). I also have lots of other coursework to do.

My Theory of Knowledge essay, the titles of which we were given nearly a year ago and which was due in in November, I started the night before it was due in.

I am shit >.<.

I don't know if it's just me, but I just can't be arsed. I know for a fact that I've got a Sociology essay due for tomorrow that I've had ages to do, and I'm already in deep shit in Sociology. So if I had any sense I would do it now, right? But I just can't bring myself to actually do it, you know what I mean?
    I don't know if it's just me, but I just can't be arsed. I know for a fact that I've got a Sociology essay due for tomorrow that I've had ages to do, and I'm already in deep shit in Sociology. So if I had any sense I would do it now, right? But I just can't bring myself to actually do it, you know what I mean?
    :yes:

Entirely.

It's not that I don't WANT to do it, it's just that I lack the motivation to actually sit down and get on with it. It's why I like exams, because I have no choice. It's also why I work better at 2am, because I have less distractions.

Entirely.

It's not that I don't WANT to do it, it's just that I lack the motivation to actually sit down and get on with it. It's why I like exams, because I have no choice. It's also why I work better at 2am, because I have less distractions.

:lol: It's funny cos it's true.
    Actually just thought of something I was very briefly vexed about:

I put a load of washing in the hotel laundry, only to find that their fecking tumble dryer machine is working at a level that is slightly below 'efficient'.

I had my clothes in there for approx 4 hours before they could be classed as something approaching 'dry'. I retrieved them 2 minutes ago... I fly at lunchtime tomorrow to Germany from France.

Bollocks.

Still, at least they're not still sopping.

What a rock and roll life I lead :lol:
    Not GRRR but I am a bit upset (hmm, is that the right word) now because I've started to feel ill and there's not even any chance of getting some milk for a brew until the pubs close and the wanderer returns. So it's bedtime for me, I think :thumb:
    I am even more annoyed now.

I've just spent over £5 at the library printing out my presentation handouts :(

I'm gonna end up spending about £15 more this week photocopying articles and printing other stuff. Uni is far too expensive. You'd think with the stupid amount of fees we are paying, they'd actually make printing and photocopying cheaper than it actually is.

I'm just annoyed. I blame the blob.

I'm also very nervous. I have to give a Land Law presentation tomorrow at 12pm and I reallyreallyreally don't want to :(
    Well I'm pissed off because I still haven't found a new job after months of trying and i'm going to be 24 this week and unemployed and that makes me grrrrrrr!
    i've had my braces put back on and they huuuurt - i can't eat :impissed:
    Well my presentation went very well. I hate my nerves though :(

ANDANDAND it turns out we are having a ball :D Its not exactly a graduation ball though...its a ball for all Law students. Other departments are having graduation balls :grump: I've been invited to a Forensic Science and Pyschology one! I suppose I'll get to wear my dress afterall!

Ooo and my holiday tickets are being booked today so I'm happy :)
    Today I am grrrrr because I can't breathe through my nose.

I am also slightly grrrr because it annoys me that my friend keeps saying stuff that implies that her 5-week relationship is somehow more developed than my 6-months after 8-months of being friends one. Especially since she had a rant about me in her LJ the other day because I was doing what I always do and play-flirting with her ex. Even though I've also known him longer, and have always flirted with him since before they went out. Meh.

I need to do coursework, too. Meh.
    I am also slightly grrrr because it annoys me that my friend keeps saying stuff that implies that her 5-week relationship is somehow more developed than my 6-months after 8-months of being friends one. Especially since she had a rant about me in her LJ the other day because I was doing what I always do and play-flirting with her ex. Even though I've also known him longer, and have always flirted with him since before they went out. Meh.

Jesus, I'm SO glad sometimes I'm not 17/18 again. :p

I am hefty GRRR because I am smelly, greasy and hungover to feck. I also do not finish work until half 8 and this pains me. :(

But alas I have 4 days off come tomorrow!
    1983 wrote: »

Shush you :p. I'm not like, superannoyed. It's just a bit grating when she tries to give me relationship advice, considering her relationship history (which is too complicated and stupid to go into, but involves her having been "truly in love" with at least 4 guys in the last year, including the current one).

She just annoys me in general, actually, she's a bit high-and-mighty sometimes.
    I am happy because it's PANCAKE DAY! Hoorah etc :hyper:
    GRRRR no space left in my tummy for more pancakes.
    I am happy because it's PANCAKE DAY! Hoorah etc :hyper:
    We didn't get pancakes :(.
    katralla wrote: »
    GRRRR no space left in my tummy for more pancakes.

Me neither, I am fit to burst.

Also grrr because now I am on my lonesome again. But I'm sure I can find a way to wile (waste) away the next hour or two :razz:
    Forgetting my folder this morning. Went home, got soaked and got told that I didn't need it. :impissed:
    My feet hurt because I've had to wear boots and not trainers all day, works annoying me as I cant lie for much longer about how fabby evertything is when I'm leaving and they dont know (yet) plus the chavs that yelled and screamed all the way home on the bus have given me a headache, proabably because I had to turn my Zen up pretty high to try and block them out.
    my friend who i look upto and everything just said my story that i wrote for english lit was a bit shit..he's apoligised and said it was rude of him but i feel all dejected awwh

Entirely.

haha :D exactllyy how i feel... always used to say in 6th form if there was no coursework and only exams we woulve aced every module :P
    Mad at myself for leaving my work until the last minute. Bah. If I'm going to uni in September I REALLY hope I get myself more organised.

yeah i said that before uni, now in second year and havent changed a bit!
    I'm pissed off at my friends. Why say you can afford something then cancel out?

Looks like I won't be going on holiday afterall after I've spent almost £80 sorting out a passport and I spent lots yesterday buying summer clothes.

Still, I suppose I needed to sort out my passport in the next few months anyways and I suppose I will need summer clothes.....meh.

I hate being let down. It sucks big time.

Still, it might still be happening. I'm not hopeful though. I suppose I might have to wait till the summer for my holiday.
    1983 wrote: »

:lol: Thats what I was thinking

I'm not grrrr about anything :D
    Life's alright at the minute.

My team leader is a bit grr at me though cause I fucked up at work yesterday. I sit at the other end of the pod from her and I’m sort of trying to hide behind my monitor, haha
    I'm pissed off 'cos I'm quite ill andI'm jobless which in turn means I have no money to fund my drug and X360 habit.