Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

head injury - bloody nose

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
got whacked in the back of the head last night and I just blew my nose and there is blood in the snot :yuck: - there ain't a lot and don't really have headache, just a sore neck, no sickness or dizzyness or anything.

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Get it checked out mate.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Yeah I did this morning, went to the hosi and the doc said I was ok.
  • Options
    ive been gettin blood comin out of my nose from time to time over the last few months (not nose bleeds) .. is it a cause for concern?

snort the odd bit of white but not very often so i doubt its from that.. hmm
  • Options
    The little blood vessels in your nose are very fragile, so if it's just a little bit mixed into the snot and it only happens occasionally then it's nothing to worry about.
  • Options
    The little blood vessels in your nose are very fragile, so if it's just a little bit mixed into the snot and it only happens occasionally then it's nothing to worry about.

:yes:

I get that. I've been getting it recently actually... Think I've got a little bit of a sinus problem.
    I had this for quite a long time once and went to the docs, they sent me to the hospital and they burnt off the blood vessel so that it wouldn't keep happening. Nothing serious though.