Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

wheee

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I got a conditional offer from all the univiersities that I applied to and most importantly just found out today on the UCAS website that I got in to Kent Uni in Canterbury after going to an interview on Valentines Day. So happy! :hyper:

Only thing is my application for accomdation online is being strange. I think I have to wait for the actual letter from the uni to be sent out rather than UCAS.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Accomodation through UCAS?
    Nope the Uni website. The only reason that I know that I got in so soon is because I've been checking UCAS every 5 mins for the past 2 days :blush:
    Rachael wrote: »
    Only thing is my application for accomdation online is being strange. I think I have to wait for the actual letter from the uni to be sent out rather than UCAS.

if you have applied for accomodation from the uni then the accommodation office at your uni will contact you.
    You probably won't be able to apply for accomodation until you've accepted their offer, rather than just being given an offer.