Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

whats the most disgusting thing you've read in a magazine?

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I was reading a magazine called bizarre and there was an article about the new 'adult ebay'. They were selling stuff like toenails, armpit hair and spat out chocolate! :yuck:

Haven't been able to eat or look at a snickers since....
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    Haha i couldn't say what the most disgusting thing i have read, too many to list but the Bizarre mags usually have quite alot of content like that
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I only bought it twice but that was the clencher for me to stop reading those.
  • Options
    What was the website?

Out of curiosity i might take a look.
  • Options
    I read something about weird sex and it listed strange fetishes. Some women (apparently) put live snakes up themselves because they like the feeling of them moving around, and there's also some festish about putting sticks and twigs up there.

:eek2:
  • Options
    squeal wrote: »
    What was the website?

Out of curiosity i might take a look.

I've tried to look for you but:

A) I can't remember the issue
    B) I can't remember the site (forced it out of my memory)
    C) It makes me sick just thinking about it.
  • Options
    I was reading a magazine called bizarre and there was an article about the new 'adult ebay'. They were selling stuff like toenails, armpit hair and spat out chocolate! :yuck:

Haven't been able to eat or look at a snickers since....

My brother's old flatmate was a shit.. Fortunately my brother knew that guy's Ebay account and went to order him a latex vagina (he's gay) and some used socks. We didn't go ahead with it tho... That would have been too mean.

I find health columns sometimes unerving.
  • Options
    Hillbillys in America shagging their brother/sisters, there was a big thing about it in Take A Break or something the other week.

Yuck.
  • Options
    I just find some articles just plain wrong like there was another article where people kept their dead relatives in the house with them after they died.
  • Options
    There's occasionally some odd articles in Nuts magazine. The ones about the weird/terrible injuries and the nice close up photos are enough to make me sick anyway.
  • Options
    Nikki* wrote: »
    There's occasionally some odd articles in Nuts magazine. The ones about the weird/terrible injuries and the nice close up photos are enough to make me sick anyway.

Did you see the one where that person had an ingrowing toe nail and there was this huge close up picture of a nail with an inch deep section of toe cut out? :yuck:
  • Options
    Bizarre is pretty grim. I always used to buy it in the airport for in-flight reading. The looks I'd get from near-by passengers was worth the money alone. Why must people insist on looking at what you're reading? Maybe if they weren't so nosey they wouldn't end up looking ill and uncomfortable for the rest of the flight.
  • Options
    squeal wrote: »
    Did you see the one where that person had an ingrowing toe nail and there was this huge close up picture of a nail with an inch deep section of toe cut out? :yuck:

Probably :yuck:... I flick past them to the things where they take the piss out of footballers (or lipread what they;re saying) anyway :D