Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Girly question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Suspect I have some form of infection down below. Have done a google search, and found a few answers with similar descriptions. Generally, bloating easily, bad wind, and a bit smelly, then today it was almost like I was on a period - impossible, since I'm in the last week of one pack of pills. Basically I felt crampy, and have a brownish/aubergine discharge. Not nice, and I do keep clean down there as well. :(

So it obviously needs checking out. I have an appointment at Family Planning next week to get more pills anyway - could they check me out, or would I be better seeing a GP/making an appointment with Gynaecology? The local clinic, where I get my pills from, has a GUM clinic.

That'll be no sex for me tomorrow then :no:

Comments

• Options
    I'm no expert but not all family planning clinics will do those sort of tests and they'll refer you to the GUM clinic anyway. It depends how long you want to wait to get it sorted really. Think of it this way, the sooner you get it looked at, the sooner it's fixed, the less damage it causes long term, and the quicker you can have sex again.
  • Options
    I'd have it fixed tomorrow if I could, it's just not nice, and tbh whilst no discharge is ever pretty, that was worrying. Will give the clinic a ring in the morning, and see if I need a different appointment I think.

Thinking about it, I've had slightly sore boobs recently too, suspect due to stupid growth. I had so better not be pregnant. :yeees: