Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Craziest thing you've seen/done while on the scene?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've read some serious hilarity in the postings on here about crazy shite folks have seen and done while influenced by their D of choice. What is the craziest thing you've seen/done while a bit under? Mine would have to be watching my mates all pilled out, exchanging clothes with their lass and performing a bit of karaoke to... what's the name of that bloody band... shit... AIR SUPPLY! We took lots of snaps with a digi camera and laughed for years about that. There's also the time that the munchies hit some other mates of mine around an hour before most diners close in these parts. They had been smoking quite heavily and begged me and my lass to drive them to get food. We went into this diner that we knew well (and knew the owner very well) and took up a spot on a large table in the back. The owner was there doing paperwork and inventory after his visit to a pub or two and was in a bit of a friendly drunky mood. He brought us a feast and a half and my mates ate every bit. So we're back in my auto and almost out of petrol, so we're looking around for a station. We're minutes from a station that my lass knew and all of a sudden my mates start blowing food bits all over each other and my auto. I didn't want to stop because I was literally running on petrol fumes so I made it to the station. When we opened the doors and pulled my mates out, they were covered in nasty bits. The back seat looked like a horror film. It was that point in me life that I vowed never to drive them anywhere in MY auto. :yuck:

Comments

• Options
    I got half naked and jumped into a load of thorny bushes before when out of it.
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »

:eek: Good God! Were your mates picking the thorns out of your arse with tweezers the rest of the night? And I bet you felt it the next day?
  • Options
    madmonk wrote: »
    :eek: Good God! Were your mates picking the thorns out of your arse with tweezers the rest of the night? And I bet you felt it the next day?

Techincally it was the next day. Just the last remnants of an E buzz, bored and wanted to do something stupid. Just had grazes and shit, nothing too serious.

ETA:Worst thing about it though was I lost my shoe for ages, threw it into a big bush.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    Yerascrote wrote: »

I've done something similar where my mate and I had a good old fight (just for the craic) in the middle of a load of nettles, after necking a couple of gurners.
    Regretted it afters.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Oh theres been so many, cant think.

Past few weekends have been like blurs out nearly all weekened. i dunno i'm fucked in da head!
  • Options
    I've seen loads of people do fucked up shit on pills. One of my mates walked straight out of a tree house, another mate was having conversations with some of our other mates that weren't even with us, and another completely fucked up and she started charging around her tent on all fours making fucked up noises and talking shit to herself.
    The most fucked up shit I ever had on pills was when I took 18 one night and everything looked like something else except this time it was REALLY realistic, more realistic than I've ever had before on pills. Branches looked like bright green lasers and a hedge in the dark looked like a cow running at me. Fucked up shit. Me and my mate were walking down this path on a golf course which was lit up by little lights and it seemed like a never ending path to heaven or something. It was like nothing else existed outside this path, it was all complete darkness, like in space or something, and we had to keep going along this path until we reached some sort of higher being. It was really wierd, the whole night was like an adventure out of a film or book. Never taken that many pills since though. lol.
  • Options
    type 'too many drugs' into you tube and you get a video i was sent the other day, its a german club and this poor guy is in such a state...