Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

If you liked the Sims...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I just died alone 'cos I wasn't hugely impressed with the men on offer!
  • Options
    Jon_UK wrote: »
    Oh my god I got kid napped and killed!

I was so young. There was so much to live for - I didn't even apologise to my sister for stealing the last ice cream.

Oh well, at least I'll be with my goldfish again.

Same :confused:
  • Options
    Omg when will you people learn not accept invitations to step into the cars of unknown men. Stranger danger!
  • Options
    i didnt, he ran out and grab me!
  • Options
    I got kidnapped after the 5th or 6th time playing... I did get into his car though :p It was sad actually, dumped in a landfill and never found :(
  • Options
    I never really got on to well with The Sims.
  • Options
    This is actually nothing like The Sims. Both are strangely addictive though :chin:
    I'm currently waiting for the new Sims expansion pack.. it's due out tomorrow and I preordered with Amazon (ooo, used my latest thesite gift voucher, thanks Jim :thumb: ) so I'm really hoping it'll have arrived by tomorrow so there is a point to my weekend :p
  • Options
    This is actually nothing like The Sims

Jim V lied to us!!
  • Options
    Farrrrr far to long for me, and thats saying something, I'll waste my time on anything!
  • Options
    Bunnie wrote: »
    , and was going steady with Harvey haha!

Who ME!!??
  • Options
    I'm currently waiting for the new Sims expansion pack.. it's due out tomorrow and I preordered with Amazon (ooo, used my latest thesite gift voucher, thanks Jim :thumb: ) so I'm really hoping it'll have arrived by tomorrow so there is a point to my weekend :p

I hate you so much :(.

I still haven't even got Pets :crying:
  • Options
    Ah, don't be sad, I didn't bother with most of the other expansion packs, the only other one I've got is University and that's because someone gave it to me. This is the first expansion pack that I've been genuinely excited about. Although a tad pissed off because Amazon still haven't dispatched it and it had a delivery estimate of today or tomorrow :impissed:
  • Options
    That's the thing though, I have ALL of them, except for Pets and the new one, I even have the "Stuff" packs (Glamour Life Stuff, Family Fun Stuff, Festive Holiday Stuff), and I had every single Sims 1 expansion pack too.

That's why I'm sad :(.
  • Options
    Oh, yeah, I have the festive stuff pack too :) why aren't you getting this one? Lack of funds?
  • Options
    Utter lack of funds :(.

Maybe after Easter :yes:.
  • Options
    I do actually have all the expansion packs on the one dvd.

The sims is a bit boring tbh tho
  • Options
    Guess it's all about personal preference :)

I read somewhere recently that the majority of Sims players are women though. That makes sense to me. I really don't like games where you run around killing people, or driving games, or sports games. The only other games I play with any regularity are puzzle/thinking type games, such as card games, tetris type games.

Franki, let me know when you get it and I will share your excitement :) Amazon finally said it had been dispatched last night, so I am really really hoping it's delivered by tomorrow morning :(
  • Options
    I died of old age in my sleep. I didn't marry or have children but i was a laywer. Didn't really grasp the game until the end which is why nothing decent happend :crying:
  • Options
    Well, I didn't really need those 4 hours....