Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The Pill

BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
That heading should be the name of a film. "a small pill takes over the world, staring James Pillman and Kate Pilsbury, The Pill, coming to a cinema near you soon!

Anyways, after a bit of random babble...a question that I don't but should know the answer to.

I am confused, if I dont take my pill (i.e the 7 day break) when am I protected? Coz I am assuming I am always protected...but then with more thinking thats probably not a great assumption to just make.

There is no mention of such a thing in the leaflet, so just wanting to know.

Thank you :)

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If you are on a pill which is supposed to have a 7 day break (you'd be surprised at the amount of people I know who have switched from pills with breaks to everyday pills and still taken the break - doh!) then you are protected all the time. As long as you're taking them all right, of course :)
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    That's good to know, thanks hun :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    As long as you took them right for the last 7 days of the packet, AND remember to start taking them again after 7 days!