Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Still buzzing at 10am!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Mate I feel for you, lol I bet no one was talking to eachother either....just a silent walk with the occaisional "For fucks sake" lol.

:lol:
    Actually funny you should say that, some random geeza who had no idea where the other station was (he was also still of his head a bit) asked if he could come with us, so I ended up talking crap to him most of the way there, and moaning alot about it being cold lol
  • Options
    i cant do come downs anymore. they just fcukk me over completly these days. feel like crap for weeks.
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote: »
    Actually funny you should say that, some random geeza who had no idea where the other station was (he was also still of his head a bit) asked if he could come with us, so I ended up talking crap to him most of the way there, and moaning alot about it being cold lol

:lol: I love finding random people when you're pilled up.
    At the rave I went to last saturday there are loads of photos of my phone of us raving with and hugging this random kid, who was with us like the whole night. I don't even know what his fucking name is, but I'm sure I told him that he was like a best mate to us now and stuff. lol
  • Options
    "I can't fault you can I - I've only just met ya but i think i love ya!"

Met a lad I hadn't seen for a while in a club on Sat, First thing he said to me was "your in a band aren't ya ?"

"Er Yeah" (I'm not)
    "Do you need a bassist ?"

Then I went off on a random spiral of how we were gonna be famous and we needed a basist and we were writing an album blah blah blah.

Got a text yesterday asking when he's needed in the studio.

Bollocks, lol. Too much coke makes you come across a right twat, only some people must beleive it!
  • Options
    deceelpool wrote: »

Met a lad I hadn't seen for a while in a club on Sat, First thing he said to me was "your in a band aren't ya ?"

"Er Yeah" (I'm not)

Then I went off on a random spiral of how we were gonna be famous and we needed a basist and we were writing an album blah blah blah.

Bollocks, lol. Too much coke makes you come across a right twat, only some people must beleive it!

:lol::lol: That's quality!
  • Options
    deceelpool wrote: »

"Er Yeah" (I'm not)

perfect example of the shite we talk when under the infulence.
  • Options
  • Options
    Did pretty much exactly the same last night aswell. I've just woken up and fuck I feel so shit. No more coke left now either to keep my buzz going :crying:

Wouldn't like to judge or anything, but you do seem to go through quite a lot of the white stuff... just take it easy :thumb:
  • Options
  • Options
    I remember the days of being high as a kite at 10 am. And quite often for the rest of the day as well. And having to tell my parents I'm "hungover" when I get home still buzzing.

Lol it's great innit. I've walked into my house to grab something and had a brief conversation with my mum when I've just come up of a tripple drop and I'm proper rushing (you know that really intense initial rush) and she NEVER noticed. She never notices when I'm on coke or speed either, or even when I'm pissed. The only time she notices anything is when I'm stoned because of the red eye and then she thinks I'm on other drugs. :lol:

@ ShyBoy, you're completely right mate, I know it's got to stop soon and it will. As soon as I go to Uni I'm gonna really try and grow up.
  • Options
    The only time she notices anything is when I'm stoned because of the red eye and then she thinks I'm on other drugs. :lol:

I came home from a rave once with my pupils like saucers, my mum was getting ready for work at the time... she saw me and said "your pupils are huge... have you been smoking weed?" :eek2:

After just about managing not to laugh, I just said yes mum, and now I'm going to bed :p

Its funny when they get it wrong.
  • Options
  • Options
    I cant believe its been nearly two years since I had any Class A's.

:shocking: Don't you get cravings?? I can go a few months but then I start dreaming about charlie and e's.
  • Options
  • Options
    I've wondered around Brighton buzzing as well, that was umm, intresting.

:lol: Bet that was quite fun!
    I've wondered around the Red Light District of Amsterdam at 4am on Ecstasy and Coke trying to get some more. Lol, that was a right laugh, we nearly got mugged and I nearly got arrested asking an under-cover dutch copper for Ecstasy but we didn't care at the time! lol
  • Options
    Lol it's great innit. I've walked into my house to grab something and had a brief conversation with my mum when I've just come up of a tripple drop and I'm proper rushing (you know that really intense initial rush) and she NEVER noticed. She never notices when I'm on coke or speed either, or even when I'm pissed. The only time she notices anything is when I'm stoned because of the red eye and then she thinks I'm on other drugs.

@ ShyBoy, you're completely right mate, I know it's got to stop soon and it will. As soon as I go to Uni I'm gonna really try and grow up.

You think? Drugs in uni go hand in hand. I wish you luck, but youll be oh so temtped :lol: Coke is on tap an pills are common as cold pizzas an shit stains down the side of the toilet bowl...

lav it...
  • Options
  • Options
    :lol: I'm really looking forward to going to amsterdam in a couple of months. For obvious reasons.

I guarantee that you'll have the fucking time of your life.
    Fantastic clubs, coffee shops, legal shrooms, ecstasy and cocaine is as easy to get hold of as going down the shop to buy some cigarettes, legal and clean prostitues (doubt that'll interest you though lol) and loads of sex shops. There's also loads of nice bars and museums, really beautiful city underneath all the sleaze.
  • Options
    Box wrote: »
    You think? Drugs in uni go hand in hand. I wish you luck, but youll be oh so temtped :lol: Coke is on tap an pills are common as cold pizzas an shit stains down the side of the toilet bowl...

lav it...

Yeah but I'm taking a gap year and by the time I get to Uni, I reckon I would have had enough of drugs anyway. I've been doing them for several years now already.
    Obviously I'll still take a few E's here and there, espescially at raves, and I'll still smoke gear. But Coke, that has got to stop.
  • Options
    I did that yesterday morning. Party finished about 8AM, went back to my mates, snorted some pills, played cider shots, got some more Bucky and was fleeing come half 10. Was quality, I look like a Jeremy Kyle reject now, hahahaha. Seriously stinking and greasy. Hey ho!
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    snorted some pills

Lol I hate snorting pills, only did it because I was craving coke and it was just something to stick up my nose.
  • Options
    Lol I hate snorting pills, only did it because I was craving coke and it was just something to stick up my nose.

I'm not that much of a fan as it stings my nose like maaaaaad...but we were greedy and wanting a bigger buzz and that ASAP so it did the trick!
  • Options
    I'm not that much of a fan as it stings my nose like maaaaaad...but we were greedy and wanting a bigger buzz and that ASAP so it did the trick!

Lol yeah it fucking cains your nose, and you have that nasty taste of pills in the back of your throat. :yuck: Made me wanna gag! You ever snorted MDMA powder? That fucking stings aswell.
  • Options
    Lol yeah it fucking cains your nose, and you have that nasty taste of pills in the back of your throat. :yuck: Made me wanna gag! You ever snorted MDMA powder? That fucking stings aswell.

Nah, I always get skins for it, or chuck it in my pint and down it. Everyone I know warns me off MDMA snort-fests. Not my bag, baby. :razz:
  • Options
    Nah, I always get skins for it, or chuck it in my pint and down it. Everyone I know warns me off MDMA snort-fests. Not my bag, baby. :razz:

Lol they warned you well, much better off bombing it.

I'll always snort Speed though, even if it's Base, I'll dry it out first.
  • Options
    wioll never sniff e's again/./..done it too much onme time and got a splitting headache at the left side of my head ...felt like my head was going to explode..never ever again.

out of your nest on swirls and d+g's..pollen..buckfast..yagamister. @_:@D :D
    The beatles are legends. full stop.
  • Options
    Shogun wrote: »
    wioll never sniff e's again/./..done it too much onme time and got a splitting headache at the left side of my head ...felt like my head was going to explode..never ever again.

out of your nest on swirls and d+g's..pollen..buckfast..yagamister. @_:@D :D
    The beatles are legends. full stop.

Haha fuckin rights, yip ya, yipedee yipedee yipa yaaaaaaaaaaa!
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Haha fuckin rights, yip ya, yipedee yipedee yipa yaaaaaaaaaaa!

Haha, good night then mate?
    I'm still feeling a little pissed from last night, don't know how I'm awake, I didn't leave the honeyclub til 5. A little hungover aswell, so sorted that out with a little line. :yes: