Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

circumsized or not???

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    what is the "banjo string"?

The frenulum, as it is medically known, is the vein or tendon that connects the foreskin to your helmet so that when you have an erection, the foreskin is automatically pulled back. It should be on the underside of your penis (are you a chick? meh). I think it's comparable to that tendon thing underneath your tongue.
  • Options
    I am a lady, yes. I think I probably know what you're talking about, based on GCSE biology.
  • Options
    I am a lady, yes. I think I probably know what you're talking about, based on GCSE biology.

I never knew what it was until my unfortunate accident. :crying:
  • Options
    How do you snap it?
  • Options
    How do you snap it?

To tell you the truth, I'm still not even sure! Let's just say my gf had vaginismus (sp?) so it was like ramming the proverbial train into a brick wall.
  • Options
    JsT wrote: »
    The frenulum.

Hey JsT, I just noticed you and pah1986 both have links to http://www.hanlor.co.uk/ ... you both mates? Your website?
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    Hey JsT, I just noticed you and pah1986 both have links to http://www.hanlor.co.uk/ ... you both mates? Your website?

You know, I never noticed this post until I did my weekly search for Hanlor in Google (to check PageRank, links etc) and this came up!

Yup, we're flatmates and "co-directors" of Hanlor.
  • Options
    Oh ok .. nice site! :) Next time don't f*cking ignore me!!! ;)
  • Options
    Hi,
    I'm uncircumcised but I have a retracted foreskin which makes my helmet stick out even when my penis is flaccid. I remember when I was about 14 and showering naked after P.E. lessons at school, one or two of the boys asking whether I was circumcised. I think they were a little surprised when I said I wasn't!:razz:
  • Options
    David B. wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm uncircumcised but I have a retracted foreskin which makes my helmet stick out even when my penis is flaccid. I remember when I was about 14 and showering naked after P.E. lessons at school, one or two of the boys asking whether I was circumcised. I think they were a little surprised when I said I wasn't!:razz:

A dead thread, David ... but usually boys were more surprised that a guy was circumcised in our school.
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    A dead thread, David ... but usually boys were more surprised that a guy was circumcised in our school.
    I meant to tell you about that BEFORE you walked in... :p