Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

circumsized or not???

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is there a big difference when having sex with someone who is and isn't???:shocking: :shocking: :shocking:

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    One has a foreskin.
    One doesn't.
  • Options
    JsT wrote: »
    One has a foreskin.
    One doesn't.

:lol:
  • Options
    Nope.
  • Options
    try doing a search on this, there'll be other threads about it.

i don't really think there's a difference - from what i can remember.
  • Options
    what I meant was does it feel better one way or the other. Is there a difference it how it feels going in and out??
  • Options
    Again, nope.
  • Options
    if i said there's no difference then how can one be better than the other?

also how better someone is depends on who you're having sex with.
  • Options
    k
  • Options
    Is this just curiousity or would you actually choose a partner based on that criterion??
  • Options
    no this is just curiousity. My friends man isn't and I she wants him to show it to me. I am just inquizative....
  • Options
    She wants her boyf to show you his cock?! Fair play!
  • Options
    yeah we are all good friends and open about stuff. Seeing each other naked doesn't bother us.
  • Options
    dd38ll wrote: »
    yeah we are all good friends and open about stuff. Seeing each other naked doesn't bother us.

Why don't you go for a 3-some then.

That'd keep you occupied... ;)
  • Options
    she has already asked me....I just might...would you like to watch??? lol
  • Options
    she has already asked me....I just might...would you like to watch??? lol

Get a webcam set up :lol:
  • Options
    okay no problem....you'll enjoy!!!
  • Options
    We'll see.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    okay no problem....you'll enjoy!!!
    O RLY?
  • Options
    lol lol lol lol lol
  • Options
    In theory, an intact penis would be better for the female because the foreskin slides back and forth and so there is less friction.
  • Options
    oh okay thanks for the info
  • Options
    If you stuck a cucumber up there or something wouldn't it feel a little similar?

Just an idea on the basis of there being no skin to slide up and down.
  • Options
    squeal wrote: »
    If you stuck a cucumber up there or something wouldn't it feel a little similar?

Just an idea on the basis of there being no skin to slide up and down.

I would imagine the cucumber would be a bit too smooth ... skin on skin would cause greater friction.
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    In theory, an intact penis would be better for the female because the foreskin slides back and forth and so there is less friction.

Surely a bit of friction is great - added sensation? I've had both and didn't notice much of a difference except when giving head/hand jobs, in which case an uncircumcised penis is generally more interesting and less in need of lube..
  • Options
    Surely a bit of friction is great - added sensation? I've had both and didn't notice much of a difference except when giving head/hand jobs, in which case an uncircumcised penis is generally more interesting and less in need of lube..

Yes but after a while friction can will cause you to become sore will it not? So pain wont be such a nice experience when that point is reached.
  • Options

I think that's the problem. Circumcised men tend to need lube more often otherwise the vagina dries out too much ... and then becomes sore.
  • Options
    I've never found circumcised men to need more lube. If anything I'd say the other way round to one help the skin pull back easily and secondly because they aren't used to anything touching the head of their penis they find it more sensitive and can handle the friction less.

But from a female and pleasure point of view there is no difference.
  • Options
    Im not entirely sure what circumsized is, I think i have a vague idea, but what is it? Do many men have it done then? I dont think any of the men ive ever slept with have had it - does it look any different?
  • Options
    Kazbo wrote: »
    I've never found circumcised men to need more lube. If anything I'd say the other way round to one help the skin pull back easily and secondly because they aren't used to anything touching the head of their penis they find it more sensitive and can handle the friction less.

I wasn't implying it always happens but that it can be a problem. There is a lot of info on the net about it.

"Circumcised sex may cause the vagina to abnormally tense up and decrease its lubrication. Women report more problems with lubrication when having sex with circumcised men, possibly because of irritation from the harder tip and involuntary tensing against it, and also because the longer stroke length tends to remove lubrication from the vagina. Often an artificial lubricant is necessary."

http://mensightmagazine.com/Articles/Northrup/lovecirc.htm
  • Options
    jenni30 wrote: »
    Im not entirely sure what circumsized is, I think i have a vague idea, but what is it? Do many men have it done then? I dont think any of the men ive ever slept with have had it - does it look any different?

If you can imagine a man's penis with the skin pulled back permanently, that is kinda what it looks like - except the skin doesn't go forward again because it's cut off.

There are a lot of comparative images on teh web if you have a look ...

p.s. my opinion is neither for or against circumcision, by the way. Aesthetically, I kinda like the circumcised penis - but I am against the routine circumcision of babies on non-medical grounds. :)