Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Shrimp

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Can you reheat shrimp? I had some yummy chinese tonight with shrimp but had to take some home so now I'm wondering if I can even reheat it.

Comments

• Options
    Personally, no i wouldn't reheat seafood.
  • Options
    no don't reheat prawns.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I reheat Special fried rice all the time, and I've never had a problem. Of course that doesn't mean you should do it. It's up to you really.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    I reheat Special fried rice all the time, and I've never had a problem. Of course that doesn't mean you should do it. It's up to you really.

ditto
  • Options
    Does shrimp taste alright cold? I was thijnking I could pick them out and reheat the rest... Shrimp coctails taste alright but I'm not sure if its cooked the same and such.
  • Options
    I've reheated chinese/seafood my entire life and never had any problems with it.
  • Options
    I think I'll try :thumb: Thanks. I"m just afraid it will taste funny or get rubbery or something, so if it does, I'm blaming the three of you :p
  • Options
    huh? I'm sure i replied to this thread earlier :eek2:
  • Options
    i've done it before and had no problems. as long as its within a day of when you got it it shouldnt be a problem. unless it was some sketchy shrimp to begin with.