Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Being Bad With Sex or silly accidents?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, so, basically i am bored, and i have a cold or flu, i can't tell what it will be and i feel crappy at moment, so i want to see some light-heartedness going on here.

So, have you ever been bad in a sex way or had a silly accident?
For example;

Any girls had sex with some one, then gone and had another guy (or girl) go down on them and give them oral, just because they could?

Or

Any guys had sex with a girl in her parents bed and just accidentally blown his load all over the sheets and pillows because they closed their eyes and missed the girl completely?

Yeah, i know, lame examples, but im tired and can't think at all!

Before you ask, the only thing i can think of right now that i have done is have sex with a girlfriend back when i was at university and it was in her families car in the passenger seat and i accidentally slipped out of her and shot some of my load over her dashboard and windscreen!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've had sex with someone then fucked someone else literally right after. His mate :flirt:

But thats just me being greedy.
    My mate was giving a guy a BJ for the first time. She stopped as he was about to climax and he shot semen into her eye. I always thought that was funny! :p
    i was drunk and on top.... and sat on his cock and bent it.... lets just say he was in a lot of pain!
    I did that too! one night after we'd been drinking he layed on the bed and pulled me with him, but i ended up landing on him where it hurts... Although he has been quite rough with me and ripped my dress right up the back. Very passionate at the time as it was in a staff-only cupboard door in a club, but not funny afterwards when I had to go back out there with a very ripped dress!
    satehen wrote: »
    My mate was giving a guy a BJ for the first time. She stopped as he was about to climax and he shot semen into her eye. I always thought that was funny! :p

That has happened to me. It really is not funny :impissed: My eye hurt for days :(
    i don't understand the question
    lipsy wrote: »
    i don't understand the question

tell funny sex stories

I dont really have any funny ones....I think the best ive got is me and bf were drivin out at about 9pm in middle of nowhere, we pulled up and things started heating up, so we got out of car and we had sex over a fence, then as we were both getting to a climax we saw headlights so literally had to run into the car!! which was locked so it took ages - im sure the people in the car knew what we were doing!
    it was the 'sex in a bad way' i didnt get :p

anyway ive told all mine. theyre not funny anymore :(
    has anybody ever had someone say to them 'will you ride me?'...(during sex i mean).
    Bullseye wrote: »
    Ok, so, basically i am bored, and i have a cold or flu

Your a bloke, you have a cold.
    balls I cannot type
    I don't have funny stories, just painful stories. I've showed my doctor my penis too many times :shocking:
    Lacy wrote: »
    I've had sex with someone then fucked someone else literally right after. His mate :flirt:

But thats just me being greedy.
    Oooh do tell more! Were they both in the room at the same time? Who decided who was going first? Did they both know? How did you decide on it? And why not just have a 3 sum?!

This is not that bad but in the jacuzzi at a gym a few years ago I sat on the bubbles and gave myself an orgasm. The jacuzzi was full and I'm sure no one noticed!
    If banging your head against the head board while your at it was an art then I'd be Picasso.

It's always around about the cumshot time too, when it gets dead vigorus.

Gutted.
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    If banging your head against the head board while your at it was an art then I'd be Picasso.

Funniest thing i have heard since i last watched mock of the week!
    Also Lipsy, the sex in a bad way bit was me asking if you have ever done anything on purpose, such as a bloke who knows his girlfriend is cheating intentionally cumming in her eye to get her back. Or a girl knowing her guy is cheating, tying him up then leaving him there like that after taking photos or something. I was too Tired to explain at the time.
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    This is not that bad but in the jacuzzi at a gym a few years ago I sat on the bubbles and gave myself an orgasm. The jacuzzi was full and I'm sure no one noticed!

hahaha, thats awesome.
    Bri-namite wrote: »

No its worse when the bed backs onto a radiator and the room next door can hear what you getting up to (as could probably the rest of the B&B we where in)
    when i was with my ex, my hayfever was really bad for a while. so bad that my nose just randomly dribbled on him when we were having sex/about to have sex. :grump: :razz:
    when i was with my ex, my hayfever was really bad for a while. so bad that my nose just randomly dribbled on him when we were having sex/about to have sex. :grump: :razz:

Same as me!

Hayfevers a bitch