Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

February

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i know this is a couple hours in advance, but id like to be the first towish you all a happy February! what kinda long-term plans do we have? Wonder how this month will go? hopefully more productive and eventful than last month :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    Hopefully by the end of Feb my boyfriend and I will have our financial details sorted regarding buying our first place. That's the only long term thing I can think of for this month. I also want to get my diving referral sorted.
  • Options
    I have loads of paperwork and odds and ends to sort that I really need to sort out. That and live on bugger all and start ebaying again to save some travel money for later in the year.
  • Options
    Well I hope everyone has a good February too...its the month of my Birthday so it's a really good month and means I have something to look forward to! But its also going to be a hard month as i'm broke and need a job and so it will probably be a time of applications, interviews (if i'm lucky) and tins of cheap baked beans :yuck:
  • Options
    February is going to be FUN. But I'm going to be poor. :(

Two of my mates are celebrating their 21st birthdays in style - one is having a massive party, the other is taing a party bus around Manchester. Gonna be ace!

And I'll probably be making an appearance in Leeds again which will completely break the bank - but it's SO worth it. :)
  • Options
    this month should see my summer holiday booked and a contract for next years house signed.

Hopefully watford will still be in the cup by the end of the month.

Also its my birthday, good times
  • Options
    one word: dissertation.

actually that's a lie, i have other work to do too. it'll be the same until may i'm afraid!

i think i will take up residence in the library. :)
  • Options
    I'm hoping that I'll get a call tomorrow informing me that I've made the cut to go study Air Traffic Controling! I'm going nuts from all the waiting. Reckon I've done well so far. Three tests done, the rest is just formalities imho. :p

So my month will at large depend on what happens! If it does, I'll have to move back to the city, arrange how I plan to finish the rest of my degree while studying something else, getting accustomed to a new schedule, etc.

If not, I have an essay to start thinking about, uni work to do, horse to take care of, work to do on the weekends, clubbing to do, friends to meet. Most of that'll happen either way so yeah, not that much fun.

And I got given a 10x card to the solarium last weekend. I'm trying to get rid of the winter blues, 20 minutes at a time. :D
  • Options
    Should be productive. Mok jnr v3.0 is due!
  • Options
    Couldn't really give a toss, another month ... woo ...hoo.
  • Options
    pinch punch first of the month and no return :p id happily stop the year now and avoid february
  • Options
    Its still butt ass freezing cold and will be for a while. -9 this morning and getting colder still. Bring on July. Or June really so I don't miss out on any presents.
  • Options
    olaola wrote: »

Hopefully watford will still be in the cup by the end of the month.

:yes: wahey!
  • Options
    olaola wrote: »
    :yes: wahey!

Good pediction.
  • Options
    Good pediction.

should have slapped money on it, i would be a very rich man. what are the odds for booking my holiday and signing the contracted i predicted.

a clean sweep for February for me!:D