Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Australian Open final

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
C'mon González, you can do it!!!!

a24n1dep-1_mini.jpg
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    :(
  • Options
    Blind hope i'm afraid. Federer is reaching his peak. I think he'll finally win the French this year and if he does, he'll be the greatest ever in my book...
  • Options
    Yes, he's definitely the greatest.

Still, González had an amazing two weeks at the tournament, did you see his matches against Nadal, Blake and Haas? His tennis level has risen incredibly. He's got an excellent future ahead of him.

But yeah, Federer is something else, no doubt about that. González was playing so good he was the only one able to stop him, actually.
  • Options
    bluewisdom wrote: »
    Yes, he's definitely the greatest.

Still, González had an amazing two weeks at the tournament, did you see his matches against Nadal, Blake and Haas? His tennis level has risen incredibly. He's got an excellent future ahead of him.

But yeah, Federer is something else, no doubt about that. González was playing so good he was the only one able to stop him, actually.

Not seen much of it I'm afraid. I must admit, I thought Gonzalez might give Federer a bit of a test, until I saw the highlights of Federer destroying Roddick and then I just thought - no chance! Yeah, Gonzalez could well be a star in the making though...