Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Aaarrrgggghhhhhhh!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Just done my end of module exam and I have no idea what's going on.

On the module guide it says a two hour seen exam, although I Emailed my module tutor and he said it was an open book exam instead. So I am really confused... The module guide said to collect the papers from 11am onwards, so I came around 12:30 and found out the exam was 3000 words long! :eek2:

So I went and tried to complete it in two hours... I get extra time so I made it in around three with a crappy final question.

I ended up running up the stairs to the modular office with all the other human rights students begging to be let in, really upset because it was so hard and they hadn't really finished the exam either... Although they said they'd been doing it and the teacher had said in class that it starts at 11am and you have to finish it at 4.

But I didn't know about this somehow... I don't remember being told in class, I wasn't Emailed it and it wasn't on the student blackboard learning suit (online)... Now I'm the diary girl, everything I hear I put in my diary.

So basically yeah, yet again I've screwed up, although I don't think I've failed this time... I might scrape a pass. If other students found it so hard maybe he'll be softer on us.
Post edited by JustV on