Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

All About Acid

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Recently in Mancshter, lots of people have been getting there hands on Acid. And i fucking love it!

Just wanted to know everyones views and ask simple qustions like:

what music do you listion to?
were do you thinks best to take it?
how much you pay?
ect..ect..

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Mr_AJ wrote: »
    Recently in Mancshter, lots of people have been getting there hands on Acid. And i fucking love it!

Just wanted to know everyones views and ask simple qustions like:

what music do you listion to?
    were do you thinks best to take it?
    how much you pay?
    ect..ect..

I like listening to stuff like The Doors, Pink Floyd and Jimi Hendrix...

I take it at flat parties. I think a dark/low light room is your best option. I get far better effects that way than when I've been in a well lit room.

I Pay £5 a tab.

It's a fantastic drug and can really make a night if you and other people are on it. Not so good if you're one of the only ones using it, and everyone else is wondering what the hell you're laughing at!
    Do you ever get obsessed with things being unclean?
    Do you ever get obsessed with things being unclean?

haha, no. do you?

i'd be fucked if i did, because usually at the parties i'm at, everything (including myself) just gets totally seshed, and deteriorates into chaotic filth.
  • smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    You always get a spout of acid in an area.

For me, i find it doesn't really matter what music i listen to like that, i find it hard to knowledge the music is playing because i'm so infatuated with the visuals im getting. Don't know why but on acid i get memory loss like a bitch so i find it hard to conversate with people. I'd prefer to just lay on a bed and just look at everything around the room.

Thats the good thing about acid, your trip is different every time and anyone who uses it will have a different effect to someone else.

I pay £5 a tab, although i prefer a drop straight on to the back of my hand then licked off, i feel the effect is slightly stronger.
    yeah cool

i like doing it at home as well
    but recnelty been doing it in a club ive been going to for years

i know near enoth everyone there
    so its all good

i pay £4 a mircro-dot
    and there well good

i want to try somthing a bit stronger tho :/
    what does acid do yo you? and how long does the trip last? whats been best and worst trip??

Its said o last 12 hours, but it can be longer

i think the best trips i had were this sat, when we went to a rave that got busted in manchster, about 7 of us ended up walking around manchster airport on acid, that gotta be the most trippyist place ive ever been EVER
    haha
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    what does acid do yo you? and how long does the trip last? whats been best and worst trip??

Hi charlotta, welcome to TheSite :)

You can read about the effects of acid in this factsheet. A trip can last up to 12 hours.

Not really sure of the point of this thread though tbh Mr_AJ, but stick around and I'm sure you'll benefit from the wisdom of many of the members here. :)
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    I love acid but have probably been sold as much bunk acid as I have quality stuff. Never had a bad microdot though.
    Anywhere's good to do them as long as you know you can get out of there and find somewhere quiet and safe any time you want.
    For quality acid I've paid between £1.50 and a fiver.
    Weekender Offender