Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Girls ....

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Wearing a bra in bed must be so uncomfy. Anyway, (my bra fitting knowledge coming out here, girls!) it means that the wires can dig in the wrong places when you're sleeping - much like wearing a poorly fitting bra. Causes all sorts of problems. And wearing one certainly won't stop your boobs sagging when you're old and grey. :p

The only time I would ever advise anyone to wear a bra in bed is when they suffer from that thing that gives you achey boobs permanently. Can't remember the name. Even then, you have to take the wire out first, or wear a wireless bra.
    Normally nothing underneath, except for my period, when bleeding and sore boobs are an issue, in which case i wear both.
    Wearing a bra in bed must be so uncomfy. Anyway, (my bra fitting knowledge coming out here, girls!) it means that the wires can dig in the wrong places when you're sleeping - much like wearing a poorly fitting bra. Causes all sorts of problems. And wearing one certainly won't stop your boobs sagging when you're old and grey. :p

The only time I would ever advise anyone to wear a bra in bed is when they suffer from that thing that gives you achey boobs permanently. Can't remember the name. Even then, you have to take the wire out first, or wear a wireless bra.

Heh. I don't find it uncomfortable at all.

I dread the day when these things drop :(
    Hmm. I watched this programme once and it said wearing a bra to bed will help keep your boobs pert, as will regular exercises.

Ho hum.
    Well I'm only telling you all what I learn when I used to fit them. Even so, according to common sense, when you're asleep you're horizontal so they won't be drooping anywhere?! It's only when you're stood up you have to worry about droopage - and clearly that is when you've got a bra on. :thumb:
    Well I'm only telling you all what I learn when I used to fit them. Even so, according to common sense, when you're asleep you're horizontal so they won't be drooping anywhere?! It's only when you're stood up you have to worry about droopage - and clearly that is when you've got a bra on. :thumb:
    I see. I'm not doubting you're correct, I've heard that numerous times. Although, I sleep on my side, so they do tend to droop. Mind you, it's not like they're M cup, so I doubt I need to worry at all. :razz:
    i wear pajamas to bed - sometimes a nightie, and i generally wear knickers underneath but not a bra.
    as soon as im up however and theres a chance someone will come in and see me/ill go downstairs ill put the bra back on pretty pronto!! i hate my boobs :impissed:
    When Im with the boy i just wear my birthday suit. Or if Im in a mood with him and therefore don't want sex I make it very obvious by wearing pyjamas. When Im at home I wear pj's and a vest top, but never wear underwear underneath, and certainly never wear a bra to bed. Im lucky to have nice pert boobs so it doesnt show if i dont wear one :)
    when i wear pyjamas I just wear knickers with them, never a bra. Whenever I am drunk and I end up wearing a bra it is really sore
    AmsyBamsy wrote: »
    Normally nothing underneath unless it's time of the month, and then its only knickers.
    Ditto that.
    AmsyBamsy wrote: »
    Normally nothing underneath unless it's time of the month, and then its only knickers.

ditto
    In the winter I wear pjs with nothing underneath unless its the time of the month then I wear pants. In the summer I wear shorts and a vest with nothing underneath or nothing at all. Never wear a bra in bed as I find it annoying.
    I sleep either nekkid or wearing PJs, depending on how cold it is - but I never ever wear a bra or knickers in bed, it makes me uncomfortable and i think i read somewhere that it can increase your risk of getting thrush if you wear knickers.
    I've never contemplated not wearing panties. I feel weird going comando. Not too keen on the feeling of pant seams rubbing against the danger zone. I prefer to be protected :p First the panties then some snuggly cloud or penguin pants.

I usually don't wear a bra because I mostly go from the shower to the bed, but in the times I have gone out after the shower before bed then if I'm too tired I'll just fall asleep with it on. I rarely ever feel the bra, I must either have real good or real bad bras :p Though either way they are comfortable and cute so I'm not changing.

And I wear socks too ;) I"m always so cold.
    i always wear knickers, i never wear a bra (in bed!)
    I wear knickers but no bra, unless exhausted, but usually take it off.

I sleep in just undies and a singlet, unless cold where I have flannelette PJS.

Don't like sleeping naked. Not comfy.
    I just wear knickers and a vest to bed.
    Sometimes i'll wear little shorts with the vest but most the time they get tangled.

I couldnt sleep with no knickers on, especially if sex has been on the agenda, if you get my drift
    I don't wear underwear under pjs, nor do I wear a bra under pjs. I was always told that it was bad for you too.