Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

blush

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
can anybody recommend a good blusher to me. i need it to be natural looking, easily blendable and good to be worn with no make-up and over make-up. any type ie stick, powder or liquid is fine - i just want people's suggestions.

Comments

• Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    I have a No.7 blusher from boots. However, I am quite tempted to buy the blush mousse by maybelline.
  • Options
    Whats your skin like? I'm uber pastey and I like http://www.ulta.com/control/product?FT22=2083274&product_id=fs798763&add_product_id=2083273&add_category_id=&variant_id=2083274&add_amount=&quantity=1 (the company had a really shitty website so I stole it from somewhere else) It gives me just a natural small bit of color as opposed to, wow, nice cheeks, santa. kinda look. But I crushed all the balls, applies easier that way :p
  • Options
    i have very pale skin so i think a natural looking flush of colour improves the way i look, however i have always had problems getting one that blends well so that it looks natural, particularly over make-up. what i hate is when i put one on and it won't rub in properly!
  • Options
  • Options
    I love the Body Shops shimmer waves they are really nice to use for blush!
  • Options
    I like Maybelline Dream Mousse Shimmer. It's really light and well..makes your cheeks shimmer a bit.
  • Options
    Dandelion by Benefit. :heart:
  • Options
    The Body Shop lip & cheek stain thingy... that may be what it's called or may not, either way it ain't difficult to track down. There will never be a better cheek colour than that.
  • Options
    http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/invt/11882&bklist=icat,4,shop,mu,mulips

it is, but somehow the word stain seems nasty...
  • Options
    I really like the cream blush by rimmel. It blends really well and you can apply it with your fingers when you don't have a brush to apply it with. It lasts all day too.
  • Options
    I love Blush Bourjois Paris. Lilas d'or shade, is fab, Compact with a groovy applicator brush and Mirror, Lasts aaaages too!
  • Options
    A brand in Superdrug do a lip and cheek tint, it's under £4 and it looks good on my pale skin and it blends easily too.
    ETA: This is it,
  • Options
    Orgasm by Nars