Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What you doing?

BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
Morning!!

I am bored, and have Mr Snore Almighty next to me...grunting whenever he hears a noise! :lol:

I am suffering from a cold, so I woke up hours ago...Its my own fault, I was bragging on Friday about how I havent had a cold for bloody ages!

Later on I shall venture to Boots' make up counter and treat myself to some newbies for the expanding collection!

So, in my usual nosey manner, what is everyone else doing on this fine day?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just done the kittens litter tray. Mmmmmmmmmmmm i love the smell of poo in the morning :D
  • Options
    Bunnie wrote:
    I am bored, and have Mr Snore Almighty next to me..

Mines upstairs, expecting tea and toast in a bit no doubt !
  • Options
    i'm going to town because i need to buy my friend a birthday present. shes a strange one - i couldn't just buy her a normal girly present. so i'm gona have a mooch around urban outfitters and selfridges basement.

then i'm going to her party in the evening :)
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote:
    Mines upstairs, expecting tea and toast in a bit no doubt !
    oooh do me a cuppa whilst you are at it babes, cheers! Ill try and wake IT in a moment I think, its nearly 11am...lazy bugger!
    Lipsy wrote:
    i'm going to town because i need to buy my friend a birthday present. shes a strange one - i couldn't just buy her a normal girly present. so i'm gona have a mooch around urban outfitters and selfridges basement.

What kind of thing do you think you will get?
    And a party on a school night? disgraceful!:p
  • Options
    I am sitting, fed up :crying:
  • Options
    Nikki* wrote:
    I am sitting, fed up :crying:

Aw why fed up?

I'm trying to do my essay. Thesite is sooooo distracting
  • Options
    kangoo wrote:
    Aw why fed up?

Arguement with my boyfriend. Well, I say argument...a discussion thats upsetting me.
  • Options
    Nikki* wrote:
    Arguement with my boyfriend. Well, I say argument...a discussion thats upsetting me.
    aww sweetie, whats happened? Do you need me to come and tell him off? Or you could come here for a cuppa :)
  • Options
    Iv'e got dinner at my grandma's :p then i have work :crying: and i hate the place. And because i had to swap shifts, today is cleaning day! It can't get much better :(
  • Options
    Bunnie wrote:
    aww sweetie, whats happened? Do you need me to come and tell him off? Or you could come here for a cuppa :)

Aw no don't tell him off, it's lots of stuff. I think it's sorted now, but to be fair, I thought it was sorted on Friday. Could do with the cuppa though :)
  • Options
    Bunnie wrote:
    Later on I shall venture to Boots' make up counter and treat myself to some newbies for the expanding collection!

There's loads of makeup offers on atm. But to be fair, you should send me with my discount card instead :)
  • Options
    Nikki* wrote:
    There's loads of makeup offers on atm. But to be fair, you should send me with my discount card instead :)
    ooh ooh!! come now! we shall spend spend spend Koe's money. He should not sleep and leave his credit cards lying around! ;)
  • Options
    Bunnie wrote:
    ooh ooh!! come now! we shall spend spend spend Koe's money. He should not sleep and leave his credit cards lying around! ;)

Haha! Excellent, lets go. We'll call in at New Look as well :)
  • Options
    trying to keep a level head while revising for an exam.
  • Options
    Wondering why i dont feel more hungover than i do and getting ready for work :\
  • Options
    I'm sat at the computer in my Pyjamas contemplating getting dressed.
  • Options
    I've just woke up! Bout to make myself a cheeky bit of toast and tea then probably meet my mate at the pub later on..
  • Options
    Im waiting on the tumble dryer finishing so I can get dressed and then go to my nephews Birthday party.
  • Options
    Right now I'm finding new songs for my MP3 and will head down to the supermarket when I've finished transferring them. :yippe:
  • Options
    Nothing much, have to go round my exes later and I'm not looking forward to it, so I'm getting my head sorted out for that.
  • Options
    Nothing much, have to go round my exes later and I'm not looking forward to it, so I'm getting my head sorted out for that.
    oh dear, that doesnt sound like fun. come to boots with me and nikki instead :)

wishing you luck though. I still havent done anything, got the man up, and he is now getting clean. Had lunch, still have lots to do.

Will someone come and drag me to the gym please?
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    Wondering why i dont feel more hungover than i do

Do not complain mister!!
  • Options
    Bunnie wrote:
    oh dear, that doesnt sound like fun. come to boots with me and nikki instead :)

wishing you luck though.

I could do with a boots spend up at the moment, havent had one for ages. Thanks for the luck, hopefully I get everything sorted out (long, long story) in the next couple of weeks and then I never have to see or speak to him ever again. I had to speak to him on Friday for the first time in months and he a) hasnt changed at all and was as rude and arrogant and ever and b) reminded me why I'm so happy to not be with him any more.
  • Options
    I am led in bed with laptop thinking how lazy I am and how I really got to make myself get up and get in the shower rather than looking at holidays I cannot afford
  • Options
    Just woken up. On le MSN now and preparing myself for the big match later!! :D
  • Options
    Im thinking that i should go and buy a lightbulb seeing as the one in my room has broken.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I have just been to Meadowhall and next I am going to take photos, then do my knitting and then make some soup.

I sound like an old lady but I love it :D
  • Options
    I have just been to Meadowhall and next I am going to take photos, then do my knitting and then make some soup.

I sound like an old lady but I love it :D
    sounds like my kind of day to be honest. I quit knitting months ago after I got stroppy and threw it across the room!
  • Options
    I am currently playing two games one on the computer one online and listening to my extensive list of music whilst contemplating whether to go get something to eat and if so, what. :)
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote:
    I'm procastinating finishing off an application form
    oooh for where?