Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Fights!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well, went to a niteclub and ended up in 3 fights. Nothing to do with me but just sticking up for mates, so when's the last time you had a fight and more importantly, did you win? :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ya wee scallywag!!!

i don't get into fights. im a laydeeeeeee :flirt:
    Not for a long time, I cant be bothered with it to be honest. Last time any big trouble happened one of my mates got stabbed and it kinda shook me up a bit. I'm too old for that kinda thing! :p
    I don't like getting into fights, try to avoid violence whenever possible.
    But sometimes no matter how hard you try, some people seem to be be obsessed with knocking you out and then it's just self defence.
    I have never been in a major fight, just a bit of pushing around until 5 of your friends back you up and 5 of his friends back him up, and then you rather step off and look for another location before there are casualties.

I'd always stand up for mates, but I try to avoid any violence.
    Back in the day I used to be awful for sticking my beak into situations and starting fights, I try and avoid them like the plague now... some people are deceptively insane and I'll never forget seeing my brother's head smashed off the pavement a few years back as the result of a totally ridiculous fight.

However, the last one that I started [and didn't finish] erupted because I was out of my tree trying to discuss the Turkish occupation of northern Cyprus with a kebab shop owner. Got pretty nasty (from what I could see from my safehouse across the road), police called and all.

I saw about six fights last night though in town, it must be scrapping time!
    i've never had a fight before (other than with my sister!) and have never been 'started on' before either - i don't tend to let myself get into that situation thankfully! though there was that time a girl pinned me against a wall. :impissed: :p

when my sister was at secondary school, her boyfriends ex started on her and was going at her like a proper girl (i.e. with nails and slaps!) and my sister just stood and took it. she's not very confrontational!
    briggi wrote:
    I was out of my tree trying to discuss the Turkish occupation of northern Cyprus with a kebab shop owner. Got pretty nasty (from what I could see from my safehouse across the road), police called and all.

Lol yeah just a bit of a sensitive topic there.

At raves, although there's no way near as much violence as people seem to think their is, you usually find one pissed up chavvy fucker who walks round pushing people trying to get people to start on him, luckily people just ignore those kind of people most of the time.
    pill 'ed wrote:
    Lol yeah just a bit of a sensitive topic there.

:D I know! It was the drugs talking... well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
    briggi wrote:
    Back in the day I used to be awful for sticking my beak into situations and starting fights, I try and avoid them like the plague now... some people are deceptively insane and I'll never forget seeing my brother's head smashed off the pavement a few years back as the result of a totally ridiculous fight.

However, the last one that I started [and didn't finish] erupted because I was out of my tree trying to discuss the Turkish occupation of northern Cyprus with a kebab shop owner. Got pretty nasty (from what I could see from my safehouse across the road), police called and all.

I saw about six fights last night though in town, it must be scrapping time!

I'd be careful there. The turkish are not to fuck with, especially not with their pride. Sooner as you can look and you are revolving around the spit being sold as "special kebab".
    StrubbleS wrote:
    I'd be careful there. The turkish are not to fuck with, especially not with their pride. Sooner as you can look and you are revolving around the spit being sold as "special kebab".

:yes: Just think of what happened to those Leeds fans in Istanbul.
    One night when we were really pissed and coked up we decided to get a Kebab and my mate lost some of his money and started accusing the Turks in there of short changing him, they started arguing and than my mate (fucking mashed) started shouting stuff like "You bastards I'm going to fucking burn this Kebab shop down tomorrow" and this Turkish guy came out from behind brandishing a fuck off huge knife! We got the hell out of there and haven't been back...
    I lost my bank card when I was out the other night and started giving serious lip to the bouncer (at least twice my size) because he wouldn't let me back in to look for it.

I think at one point I asked him if he was wanting a fight, because he was going the right way about it.

Oops.
    Bri-namite wrote:
    I lost my bank card when I was out the other night and started giving serious lip to the bouncer (at least twice my size) because he wouldn't let me back in to look for it.

I think at one point I asked him if he was wanting a fight, because he was going the right way about it.

Oops.

I have a picture in my head. It shows the bouncer with his arm straight out onto your forehead, and you try to swing hits on him, but only punch holes into the air, because his arm is too long. :lol: "Leave me back in, before I get *really* angry!" :D
    Good while back, cant actually remember myself.

Was it inside or outside?anything to do with brendy.
    The best fight i had was with a girl that i went to school with. She pushed me in the back so i turned around an punched her 3 times in the face and head, she punched me in the back of the head several times and we both ended up in a heap on the floor. Not entirely sure who won.

No slappin or scratchin involved in any of my fights i can tell ya :thumb:
    Shogun wrote:
    Good while back, cant actually remember myself.

Was it inside or outside?anything to do with brendy.

Inside and outside, john and joe were there and it was them getting in rucus', joe smacked one of the bouncers too I think.
    Fair play to ya lad.

Can't stand stupid wankers. I had to be dragged away from a fella the other night. Some total sleeze ball feeling up a girl I was with. I was fucking raging but these girls just said to leave it. I don't think they should settle for it though. It was like they were happy enough to let it happen, and have no trouble over it. I would have ended up looking like a thug, so I just went with the flow.
    Addict wrote:
    Fair play to ya lad.

Can't stand stupid wankers. I had to be dragged away from a fella the other night. Some total sleeze ball feeling up a girl I was with. I was fucking raging but these girls just said to leave it. I don't think they should settle for it though. It was like they were happy enough to let it happen, and have no trouble over it. I would have ended up looking like a thug, so I just went with the flow.
    i get felt up all the time when i go to clubs and it does my head in. sometimes i turn around and give a dirty look or at worst i tell them to fuck off. mostly you don't know who did it, or they did it whilst passing you so you just let it go. its such a common occurrence it might be pereceived as 'what happens in clubs' and therefore normal so people don't want to make a big deal out of it.
    lipsy wrote:
    i get felt up all the time when i go to clubs and it does my head in. sometimes i turn around and give a dirty look or at worst i tell them to fuck off. mostly you don't know who did it, or they did it whilst passing you so you just let it go. its such a common occurrence it might be pereceived as 'what happens in clubs' and therefore normal so people don't want to make a big deal out of it.

:yes:

My mate had a go at the wrong person once and it was really embarrassing.

If i know who it was though, i'll either tell them to fuck off or shove them if i'm really annoyed.
    last fight was about..two months ago. this wannabe-gangster kid started pushing my friend around, throwing racial slurs and other types of words of hatred at him.

and i cant tolerate racism, especially, but not limited to, towards my friends. so i started to curse him out, trying to keep the conflict verbal. but the kid musta forgot his meds, and i must have struck a nerve, and lunged at me. so me and my buddy had to open up some whoop-ass.
    I haven't actually been in a proper fight yet, but I know a lot of people who would like to give me a good beating. I don't think I'd hold my own somehow, I'm too unhealthy. No muscle. Haha.

I can think of one time when I really should have swung for someone though.. I don't think I ever got my revenge on my 'mate' who 'slept with' my ex. I doubt I'll let it go unless I really hurt/embarrass her.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Not since I played rugby. That was an authorised 80 minute fight.
    I'm too puny to fight. Just verbal arguements.
    Been a long time since I was in a proper actual fight. Infact I can't even remember when it was.

The closest thing since then was when some fucknugget in a club about 2 years ago barged into me, turned round and punched me in the face, so I sparked him back and laid him out on the dancefloor :D
    Been a long time since I was in a proper actual fight. Infact I can't even remember when it was.

The closest thing since then was when some fucknugget in a club about 2 years ago barged into me, turned round and punched me in the face, so I sparked him back and laid him out on the dancefloor :D
    Hard. :razz:
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I hate people who pick fights. The only acceptable reason to hit someone, IMO, is if they've hit you first or they're using force in another way (stopping you from leaving, for example). People who start insulting (verbally) someone who did nothing to them are total assholes, and people who hit someone who has only insulted them (no force used) are even worse.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    A couple of moths ago outside our local.
    I sparked some big cunt out because he'd nutted my mates little brother. He'd been looking for trouble all night and had followed us out when we left. Anyway my mate and I gave him a bit of kicking on the ground, which was a bit naughty but he deserved it and we certainly didn't want him getting back up. It's just what you have to do. His mates knew it too, and they just stood and watched while we toed him in.
    Weekender Offender 
    I just have a bitch and shout a few words about. Dont even attempt physical fight cos I would be squashed like a pea in a pod!
    Been years. I'm not one to go looking for it at all...

The only fight I think I've ever had (besides the odd school-yard scuffle) was in a nightclub, randomly enough, against the bouncers... Believe it or not, they actually kicked it off! Unbelievable. I ended up in a pile of broken glass with one on top of me and my pal (I think there were 4 of us) laid 2 of them out and knocked the pillock who started it's teeth out. Nice.

The stupid thing is, as we were walking out, I was more intimidated of the thought of the girl I was seeing telling me off! :) She saw the full thing and knew we hadn't done anything to start it and sent me off to clean myself up! (I had a few cuts on my arm) :)

Even more unbelievably as we were leaving, the bouncers followed out (although wouldn't come near us) and were shouting "come here - we'll kick the shit out of you" etc etc etc. We were just like "?!?!?!?!?!?" as they still had two guys laid out in the club and another with teeth missing.

We then went for a curry. :) Bradford bouncers. I SOOO don't miss them.

G.

P.S. I don't go to shitty clubs like that any more, if I can help it.
    Was offered a couple of fights towards the end of last year by silly pricks trying to act hard in front of their pals. Both shat themselves when it came to the crunch.

The bigger the act, the smaller the balls. :yes:
    I've not been in a fight since primary school but that's mostly due to luck. I just wake away from arguments but you'll always get the occasional twat who's out for confrontation.