Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Boards downtime

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Can't be - the basic button icons aren't controlled through themes - they are seperate in the database - hence the need for a black outline for b&w users.
    Actually you're right - they can be different, but it'll take a while longer to do that.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Oh, alright. I thought I saw you mention earlier that they eye didn't appear for violet because you forgot to upload it in that theme, so I figured it's just a matter of making a different icon. :)
    you are indeed more intelligent than me :p
    You're making me :blush:
    :p
    Okay the icons now match the colour of the quote box (blink and ruby being the only two designs that was necessary on) - let me know what you think as opposed to having a complete white icon.
    I think it would look better if it matched the buttons (quote, quick reply etc), because that way it looks transparent.
    ETA: Of course that must be harder to do, as it would mean changing the colour for all themes. Wait for others to give an opinion, yeah?
    Yeah, think we'll be sticking with this for now - as changing it to the same colour of the buttons would mean a big coloured icon that might be as distracting as the eye in the quote box
    But then again, I'll bear in mind what other people think :)