Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Counselling

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey jordy,

i should hav read ur post ages ago n replyed from the begining grrrrr. i completly agree with telling your counseller everything, especially if you trust them fully it can let stuff off your chest and its best to dig deep from the beinging and it should get easier with time. it should be ok when she tells your GP, like (someone) said its for your own good and if anything will just provide you with support which is what you need right now. and a doctor cant just section you without you doing something really really bad do try not stress about what they're thinking too much.

u got people to talk to? friends and/or family?

hope your feeling ok, stay safe, hugs

k8i xx
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    dancin_k8i wrote: »
    Hey jordy,

i should hav read ur post ages ago n replyed from the begining grrrrr. i completly agree with telling your counseller everything, especially if you trust them fully it can let stuff off your chest and its best to dig deep from the beinging and it should get easier with time. it should be ok when she tells your GP, like (someone) said its for your own good and if anything will just provide you with support which is what you need right now. and a doctor cant just section you without you doing something really really bad do try not stress about what they're thinking too much.

u got people to talk to? friends and/or family?

hope your feeling ok, stay safe, hugs

k8i xx

Hey, thanx for your reply.
    I understand its for my own good, i just can't help feeling a little out of control. I just feel that it's my life, and whatever i want to do with it should be up to me. Feeling a lack of control is something i can't bear. I have an appointment with my gp on monday to get my next load of antidepressants so if he has anything to say, i assume he'll bring it up then.

As for friends, i have a few. None that are close though, apart from one. The one that is close though is my saviour. She has done do much for me, and i don't think i'd have made it this far woithout her. I don't tell her my problems though, because that isn't what she is there for. My problems are mine and mine alone, and i feel it would be selfish to burden her with them.