Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

How much do you earn

123457»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    formerly $7.50 an hour.

until i lost the job.
    Newly qualified CA from any of the Big 4 can easily earn £40k :yes:

My basic is 19k although I earn between 2 and 3k per month on top of that on commission depending on how the month's gone.

But I work ridiculous hours and I don't know how long I will keep it up.

Its got me out of debt though :D :thumb:

A mate of mine has started brokering at Icap - he earns about the same as I do just on his salary. And he gets a bonus at the end of the year that will most likely make me want to bang my head against the wall.

To be honest I think money is no way the most important thing in a job. I'm staying in my job until i've dealt with the masses of money I spunked during my time at uni and then I'm going to move onto something with less stress/hours/dick heads and a bit more enjoyment/satisfaction.
    I am 23 years old, I work on shifts, I'm on-call 1 week in 8 and I get a small salary bonus as an alternative to a pension scheme which sets me up with a basic of £24,880.

I also do overtime as and when usually to the tune of 5-10K a year so my average pay for the year is around 30K. I feel bad because I still moan I'm skint but I bought a house, have got expensive car insurance and generally have supported my fiance and son for the past 2-3 years on my own so I am proud of what I have accomplished even though it's nearly killed me at times.

I am moving to a different role soon possibly which will mean not managing my own team of staff but a more technical role which will wing me around 27-28K basic and il'l aim to stream 3-5K in on overtime, not too much to stress me out but some money for extras..

Plus my GF is going back to work part time in the next couple of weeks aiming to earn 200-300£ a month, can't wait!!!!!
    Plus however much you get for sucking off the captain :lol::heart:
    30k basic Plus circa 15k bonus + benefits.