Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Alternative to pizza!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Me and my best mate meet up every wednesday night to catch up and have a good old gossip. We ALWAYS have pizza, garlic bread, the works. He's now on a health kick and is doing really well so we've decided pizza night must come to an end. We therefore need something else to eat! It has to be either take away or minimum preparation because his home life is difficult and we dont like getting in the way in the kitchen. Im thinking perhaps indian food would be good provided that we had plain boiled rice and a low fat chicken dish- so two questions- does anyone know of any low fat dishes or even any other kind of food we could buy maybe from a supermarket thats ready prepared and low fat? I know its a dim question but hey, it's monday, I'm not quite switcjed on yet

Comments

• Options
    Asda do a really nice chicken fajita kit, it's low fat and about £5 for two boxes (which would feed about 4 or 5 people). It comes with all the bits all you have to do is fry the chicken and veg and roll up the tortillas.
  • Options
    Ah that sounds like a good idea. Would be so much cheaper too, it probably sounds really stingey but the pizza really costs quite a bit with all the extras we have. Nice one!