Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

what should i do?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi well my problem is during having sex with my b/f the condom broke the thing is i'm on the pill and have taken it every day but not always at a certain time. My b/f thinks i should get the morning after pill but do u think this is nescessary for the above circumstances?

Comments

• Options
    You should be ok so long as you took the pill within the same 12 hrs each day. If not then you have to wait 7 days b4 u r protected again.
  • Options
    Originally posted by SexyCinderella:
    You should be ok so long as you took the pill within the same 12 hrs each day. If not then you have to wait 7 days b4 u r protected again.
    Yeah, i agree. I'm on the pill as well. Me and my boyfriend don't use condoms( i know its stupid, but we dont). NEway, i'm on the pill as well, but i've taken it about 8 hours late twice in the past week, and i got a bit worried, but i read the book u get in the packet and it said everything would be fine if u had it under 12 hours late. If u were more than 12 hours late or just about that i'd take the morning after pill just 2 b on the safe side. Its better being safe now than assume everything will be fine and end up with a baby, isn't it? Good Luck.
    Luv Cheeky