Looking for support for self harm? This community is a safe space to talk with others who have similar experiences, whilst you may also want to check out our content which has lots of information on things you can do to help your recovery.
Head over to this thread to submit a song for our February 'Love' playlist that we'll be putting on Spotify!

I love Boxing!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey, I’m new here so I will give you a brief introduction!

The name is Dave. I am a huge Martial Arts, Boxing, & UFC enthusiast.

Outside of the UFC/Boxing/Martial Arts, I love to ski & run sound for a handful of local concerts.

Anyway, it is a pleasure to be here & I am excited to be apart of discussion with all of you!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Welcome to the site, your spam has been removed though - damn shame to see a film as good as Rocky relying on deception and rule breaking to promote itself and especially odd when you claim to be doing it from a position of faith whilst breaking other people's trust).

If you want to be a member of the boards, you're more than welcome - but you'll need to do it without advertising or spamming.

(btw I'd recommend seeing Balboa in French - it works even better than in English)