Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Which circle of hell are you going to?

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
I always wanted to know what will happen to me when my time's up. Now, combining Dante with the wonders of the internet, you can too.

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

Apparently I'm off to Purgatory thus being saved from the fiery pit but I have to repent my sins before I go to Paradise.

Here's what it says.

"Purgatory:

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven."
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oh dear, Level 7. Bet it's because i said i like it up the bum :D
  • Options
    Oh you filthy man ;)

Only third for me, because the writer of the quiz knows the goodness in hatred, pimping and food.

Level 3

In the third circle, you find yourself amidst eternal rain, maledict, cold, and heavy. The gluttons are punished here, lying in the filthy mixture of shadows and of putrid water. Because you consumed in excess, you meet your fate beneath the cold, dirty rain, amidst the other souls that there lay unhappily in the stinking mud. Cerebus, a canine monster cruel and uncouth with his three heads and red eyes, dwells in this level. He growls and tears at the damned with his teeth and claws.

Its a good thing I like puppies :heart:
  • Options
    Level 2 - apparently the lustful are sent there!:

You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.
  • Options
    holy shit, Level 5.....
  • Options
    The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 8 times.
    The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge!
    Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge

Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
    (Click on a level for more info)
    Level Who are sent there? Score
    Purgatory Repenting Believers Low
    Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Low
    Level 2 Lustful High
    Level 3 Gluttonous Low
    Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Moderate
    Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy High
    Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Very Low
    Level 7 Violent Moderate
    Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers High
    Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Low
  • Options
    I got 8 too :/
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    8th :|
  • Options
    Level 8 as above for me. Must be because I am overweight, astrology loving, shopaholic who believes in God and an afterlife.
  • Options
    Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

Just because I dont believe in god. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    6th ahh well fire is pretty :D
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote:
    Oh dear, Level 7. Bet it's because i said i like it up the bum :D

Me too. But it accuses me of being 'violent'? I don't think so ...

But I am one up on Mohammed - who is reputed to be in level 8. Does anyone have the cheat codes for me to get to a better level? :P
  • Options
    I was on level eight.

I dont get it - is it better to be on a high or low level lol
  • Options
    ashlee wrote:
    I was on level eight.

I dont get it - is it better to be on a high or low level lol

the lower the level the closer to purgatory. Level 9 is the worst
  • Options
    level 9

thats not good is it?
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Third Level of Hell!

Level | Score
    Purgatory | Moderate
    Level 1 - Limbo | Moderate
    Level 2 | Moderate
    Level 3 | High
    Level 4 | Low
    Level 5 | Low
    Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very Low
    Level 7 | Low
    Level 8- the Malebolge | Moderate
    Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

Level descriptions: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html
    Take the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

Third Level of Hell

In the third circle, you find yourself amidst eternal rain, maledict, cold, and heavy. The gluttons are punished here, lying in the filthy mixture of shadows and of putrid water. Because you consumed in excess, you meet your fate beneath the cold, dirty rain, amidst the other souls that there lay unhappily in the stinking mud. Cerebus, a canine monster cruel and uncouth with his three heads and red eyes, dwells in this level. He growls and tears at the damned with his teeth and claws.
  • Options
    Level 2. Looks like I'm not that bad afterall. :thumb:
  • Options

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

doesn't look too pretty does it? i think im safe though, cos i put "i don't believe in an afterlife".
  • Options

Just because I dont believe in god. :rolleyes:

Exactly the same here...
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote:

You soft, cider-swilling poof! And there I was even thinking the Devil was kinda embarressed to be associated with you! :lol:

(Joking!)
  • Options
    Second Level of Hell

You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.

I think i'll quite enjoy that...
  • Options

(Click on a level for more info)
    Level Who are sent there? Score
    Purgatory Very Low
    Level 1 High
    Level 2 High
    Level 3 Moderate
    Level 4 Moderate
    Level 5 Moderate
    Level 6 High
    Level 7 High
    Level 8 Low
    Level 9 Low

I guess I've got something to look forward to.
  • Options
    Saeed MSaeed M Posts: 270 The Mix Regular
    The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to Purgatory!

Level | Score
    Purgatory | Very High
    Level 2 | Low
    Level 3 | High
    Level 4 | Moderate
    Level 5 | Low
    Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very Low
    Level 7 | Low
    Level 8- the Malebolge | Moderate
    Level 9 - Cocytus | Very Low

• Options
    Yerascrote wrote:

Haha, ditto :razz:
  • Options
    Level 6

For failing to believe in god etc...

:lol:
  • Options
    I got 3, see some of you in hell.
  • Options
    Level 2 - apparently the lustful are sent there!:

Me too
  • Options
    Wow - you lot are pure evil.

Am I the only person who's not going to burn when I go?
  • Options
    I got the 5th level of hell.

Thunderstruck I simply dont' understand how your not joining me in the burning pits its not fair am I really that bad?
  • Options
    The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of Hell!

Level | Score
    Purgatory | Very Low
    Level 2 | High
    Level 3 | Low
    Level 4 | Low
    Level 5 | Very High
    Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High
    Level 7 | Very High
    Level 8- the Malebolge | High
    Level 9 - Cocytus | High

:D
  • Options
    Teagan wrote:
    You soft, cider-swilling poof! And there I was even thinking the Devil was kinda embarressed to be associated with you! :lol:

(Joking!)

:D

I'm a bit of a mixed bag tbh. Got some morals but doesn't hinder me having fun or taking the piss.