Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Celebrity Big Brother

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I thought she looked really pretty too. She has such a better figure on her now also.
    Donny has been kicked out of the house!

http://bigbrother.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds10796.html
    I just don't see why people would get so flustered about a programme on the teevee. I dislike all the BB haters. They make me cry :crying:

Well, not really ...

I shall reserve judgement on this years CBB when I find out which 'celebrities' are in it. Shall watch the entry show tonight though :D

ooof im very sorry laura! i just looked at my post haha, i didnt mean to quote you! i meant to quote that poster above you, the mynora dyslexia one. shes the one who doesnt seem very cheery, not you!

silly sod i am.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    ooof im very sorry laura! i just looked at my post haha, i didnt mean to quote you! i meant to quote that poster above you, the mynora dyslexia one. shes the one who doesnt seem very cheery, not you!

silly sod i am.

ah, now *that* makes sense as s/he does seem very down with the whole world thing. I didn't think I came across as that depressing on here :lol::heart:

Anyway, I agree with Donny leaving. I wouldn't want to be a Victorian servant to bloody Jade Goody and her family. I turned the thing off when I realised she was definitely going back in. No thanks :no:

And yes, Shilpa is beautiful.
    Skive wrote:

haha that video is mint! like yunno, i dont agree with chains or anything but that guy was a twat he was a typical knobhead starting on them for nothing, i was glad when he turned round and ran after him.

was also funny when he got the other guys and they started running away :D fair enough.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    haha that video is mint! like yunno, i dont agree with chains or anything but that guy was a twat he was a typical knobhead starting on them for nothing, i was glad when he turned round and ran after him.

was also funny when he got the other guys and they started running away :D fair enough.

I thought everybody in that video was a knobhead.
    Weekender Offender 
    It's funny though
    I can't be arsed watching it at the moment, they're all too friendly for my liking. I want them to FIGHT!
    Skive wrote:
    I thought everybody in that video was a knobhead.

oh yeah definitely, everyone in the towers of londons are dicks. but they didnt start trouble with him, was the other way round.

random fact: my friends band played with towers of london at a gig and donny pissed in a cup and threw it on the crowd, then tried to give the cup to my friend to use for beer...nice. my friends band blew em off the stage though so its okay :p

im always working iv not even seen once episode of celeb BB yet :(
    random fact: my friends band played with towers of london at a gig and donny pissed in a cup and threw it on the crowd,
    So he has a lack of respect for his fans then as well as everyone in the house?
    So he has a lack of respect for his fans then as well as everyone in the house?

yep! :]
    Does anyone else just think that Donny bloke probably had no friends at school? You can just imagine him being a complete loner with no social skills.

Its pretty crap this year.
    Quoth the raven....or er....Holy Moly

" here is the skinny on er, legendary rock 'n' roll frontman, the TK Maxx Justin Hawkins - Donny Tourette:

His name is Patrick, although he likes to be called Pat. He used to work at SKY. Well, when I say SKY, I obviously don't mean SKY Sports or anything as glamorous as that - I obviously mean the pinnacle of SKY's portfolio - The Pub Channel. He is remembered at SKY for the following things:

1. Panicking about going bald (he is).
    2. Being such a hard rocker and breaking down in tears infront of the whole department when his girlfriend left him.
    3. Getting a nice rock n roll disciplinary proceeding on his ass after getting the shit kicked out of him at SKY's Christmas party for walking off with the wrong coat.
    4. Shagging Sky News' Head of Graphics who looks a bit like Jill from Alan Partridge.

His first band were called 'The Lost Boys'. Presumably his imaginary TV show was called 'The Goonies' and his school books were all signed 'Ferris Bueller'.

Pat mate, stop acting like a cock. Your friends are hideously embarrassed. DONNY ISN'T REAL. "

Kinda explains a bit...him being a knob and all. Glad he's gone (but also did want to see him as a slave)
    Wasn't it a "celebrity" one last year too?
    HAHAHAHA.

The arguing in this episode is amusing me :D
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    And Ken Russell has walked too.

Poor sod had a run in with Jade. Doesn't BB realise that instead of making it interesting, she is driving contestants away? :chin:
    Nobody knows how high the sky goes up.......:lol:
    this show is pissing me off now. jade's grandparents are moving in next. its turning into the jade goody show!! does anyone even give a flying fuck about her and her family? well according to her they do - she says shes the 25th most influential person in the WORLD. who are these people that are being influenced by her? shes as thick as 2 planks and she looks like shes been hit round them face with them too!

i hate it when BB does shit like this. "the house next door" actually makes me want to turn off not watch it. that goes for every single big brother when they pull these stunts.