Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Celebrity Big Brother

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lipsy wrote:
    my dad said "that old mans gona die in there. hes never coming out" lol

Haha that'x exactly what my Dad said!

I loved it how everyone recognised Leo Sayer (legend) but no-one batted an eyelid to Jermaine Jackson, haha. Gutted. Also, how The Face arrived in the A-Team van with a cigar... best moment of the night!
  • Options
    I heard Ken Russell going in singing.

Still with "H" in there he won't be the worst singer...
  • Options
    I heard Ken Russell going in singing.
    I'm sinnnngggiinnngg in the rainnn!
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:

my dad said "that old mans gona die in there. hes never coming out" lol

My boyfriend said that too. Along with "Don't let him near the hot tub thing, with all those women in bikinis, he'll have a heart attack on the spot!"
  • Options
    i hate donny tourette proper bad, what a wanker. i saw towers of london live before and they were shite as well, he's probably hoping for a ordinary boys type rise to fame. while the ordinary boys are pretty shite as well and seem to be dying off slightly, this would be good too good for the towers of london. 1st one out of the house is my guess.
  • Options
    He reminds me of Dennis Pennis :D

Were the crowd shouting "WHO ARE YOU?". Hysterical. I also loved the way he threw his overnight bag bitch-fit-stylee and then had to go and pick it up again - very punk! Peaches Geldof has such good taste :smirk:

He also confirmed once and for all my belief that skinny jeans on men = wrong. I was much happier when normal jeans were "in" and I didnt have to live with the knowledge that most boys legs are skinnier than my arms.
  • Options
    i hate skinny jeans too, not like i have the legs to pull them off however, my legs are quite meaty. maybe im just jealous.

he does look a bit like dennis pennis.

did he kinda nearly pull davina over as well? what a knob, was very funny tho. thought he were gonna kick off at one point and not even make it into the house...

just some momma's boy pretending to be punk in my eyes.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    koe_182 wrote:
    i hate donny tourette proper bad, what a wanker. i saw towers of london live before and they were shite as well, he's probably hoping for a ordinary boys type rise to fame. while the ordinary boys are pretty shite as well and seem to be dying off slightly, this would be good too good for the towers of london. 1st one out of the house is my guess.

You'll like this....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8E0ArRDyXs
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    couldnt listen to the sound while im at work, but looked quite amusing, gonna check it out again later, that dude should have (and probably could have) battered the pair of em, then that would have made a funny video. liked it how they legged it once they seen the rest of those blokes coming!
  • Options
    Ahhh, Jo from S Club, or 'Working mans Club' as she's affectionately known.

I watched about five minutes and I thought Ken Russell looked really frail, it was a bit grim to watch.
  • Options
    budda wrote:
    I watched about five minutes and I thought Ken Russell looked really frail, it was a bit grim to watch.

It was. Also I heard him saying he was frightened when he was being led up the steps. Wasn't sure if he was kidding or not, but still...
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    koe_182 wrote:
    couldnt listen to the sound while im at work, but looked quite amusing, gonna check it out again later, that dude should have (and probably could have) battered the pair of em, then that would have made a funny video. liked it how they legged it once they seen the rest of those blokes coming!

:yes:

Notice the Towers of London bloke using a chain. I think the pair of them are cunts to be honest. I liek you said their music is crap.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Well I like their music. :thumb:

No intention of watching BB though. In fact its all that was talked about on Radio 1 this morning. I must remember to switch my radio to Radio 4...
  • Options
    Why does big bro always have to have several young, attractive and slim females, but never bother putting male eye candy in?

And why do people turn up just to boo? I can understand why they booed that tourettes man (what an utter nob..he needs a good slap) but they booed several others for no specific reason.

That Bollywood actress seemed pretty up herself. Beautiful though.
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    I must remember to switch my radio to Radio 4...

It should be on radio 4 all the time, its by far the best radio station.
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    :lol: but i want to see what happens next!!

was funny when he said "look how skinny your legs are. i could tie them in a knot!"
  • Options
    PussyKatty wrote:
    Why does big bro always have to have several young, attractive and slim females, but never bother putting male eye candy in?

And why do people turn up just to boo? I can understand why they booed that tourettes man (what an utter nob..he needs a good slap) but they booed several others for no specific reason.

That Bollywood actress seemed pretty up herself. Beautiful though.

The Bollywood actress must be the most famous out of the lot at the present (on a world scale) and probably the only one working full time - according to IMDB she has 4 movies out this year, all the rest are kinda has beens

I loved the way Jermaine Jackson didn't even bother to introduce himself .. like he expects everyone to know who he is ..

As for eye candy for the women - Dirk was a right ladies man in his day and still looking pretty decent for being over 60.
  • Options
    I love Jo she's ace only because S Club 7 were my favourite band ever ages and ages ago hehe but seriously she seems really down to earth and genuine and so does H. They both gave good first impressions.
    The old man is just a state, as someone has said I wouldn't be surprised if that man falls dead in there, why the hell does he want to go in? I just dont get it!
    Jackson was pretty funny thinking he was dead famous, when in fact he isn't all too famous - well his brother is but that doesn't make him famous does it lol
    The W.A.G seems OK, pretty stuck up though but could be fun to see her go crazy. Did you see her face when that really bonny bollywood actress went in she was like no no this cannot be happening someone more pretty than me in the big brother house!
    As for he leo guy, heard his music, he seems OK.
    The punk/rock/drunken idiot, enough said about him
    Who Have I Missed Out?
    Journalist seems Ok, nothing good nothing bad
    Dirk mmmm same as the journalist
    Thats about it me thinks
  • Options
    Donny? FUCKING TWAT.
  • Options
    Donny? FUCKING TWAT.
    Aint he just? Argh.
  • Options
    I can't believe he pissed in the shower :yuck:

He must have been on something the night he went in...:chin:
  • Options

He must have been on something the night he went in...:chin:
    well davina said he stunk like brwery and considering he couldn't walk in a straight line and then continued to drink..
  • Options

THANKYOU!

Conversation with my boyfriend last night when that was shown...

Me: EURGH!
    Chris: He didn't flush the toilet!
    Me: That's NOT THE TOILET.
    Chris: Well OBVIOUSLY IT IS IF HE PISSED IN IT!
    Me: Why's there a toilet sign on the other door then! :P

He wouldn't have it though.
  • Options
    Donny? FUCKING TWAT.

You have to have someone like that in the show other wise it will be even more shite.

Jo is actually quite hot. That Indian movie bird thinks she is IT.
  • Options
    He is a dick but fair play for pissing in the shower. :lol:
  • Options
    Donny? FUCKING TWAT.
    Twat doesnt come close.
  • Options
    I missed the first show tonight... can anyone fill me in?
  • Options
    I like Donny - That video posted earlier in this thread was fucking ace as well.

That Bollywood actress is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen.
  • Options
    That Bollywood actress is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen.
    she's really captivating. her eyes are really dreamy, she looks half asleep..but.. not.

this program is just getting shitter and shitter. now jade goody and her family have gone in. how pig ugly is jade!! i just find the whole thing really cringeworthy... the fact thatthis is what celebrity has come to - total bunch of has beens. its the same every year... and yet i still watch it :confused:
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    she's really captivating. her eyes are really dreamy, she looks half asleep..but.. not.

this program is just getting shitter and shitter. now jade goody and her family have gone in. how pig ugly is jade!! i just find the whole thing really cringeworthy... the fact thatthis is what celebrity has come to - total bunch of has beens. its the same every year... and yet i still watch it :confused:
    I think Jade's really pretty! I met her last summer and she was really nice and very pretty in the flesh.