Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

wouldnt every guy?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    VinylVicky wrote:
    I've got a mate who's bi, well mainly gay but he does women sometimes. But he prefers straight acting building men and i's amazing how many straight guys he gives blowies to when we go out! Married with kids or the straight jack the lad player - he's had them all.

But they're not straight obviously

They might say they're 'straight' but by definition a straight person is someone who is only attracted to the opposite sex. A heterosexual, 'hetero' from the greek 'heteros' meaning 'different'! I would say these people are bi or confused in some way, but not straight.

The person who mentioned animals made a good point. I'd no more let a man suck me off, than I'd let an ape suck me off, because there's just no attraction. A mouth is not just a mouth. Obviously there's always a few though...

I wonder if the OP would also take a blow job from a chimp? :chin:
    Addict wrote:
    But they're not straight obviously

They might say they're 'straight' but by definition a straight person is someone who is only attracted to the opposite sex. A heterosexual, 'hetero' from the greek 'heteros' meaning 'different'! I would say these people are bi or confused in some way, but not straight.
    Nope. I know the definition of a straight guy! A lot of these guys aren't attracted to him, they just want a blow job.
    obviously his wife isnt puttin out
    ypu have some serious bi-sexual issues that need to be dealt with. If your as much as thinking of these things then ya....your wife is obvisouly not the only kind that does it for ya!!!