Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sweepermaster

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Yay! :yippe: Pwnd minesweeper :razz:.

Anyone else a sweeper? Got any weird or unusual games you play? I usually do a lot of TrackMania Nations, a Formula 1 game on the net. 'tis getting very addictive. Got to thank DiamondGeezer for his thread in Net&tech... :)

That and all the other heavy-duty computer gaming i manage to cram into my schedule :razz:

Comments

• Options
    woah :O
    how long was you playing that for ?
    i dont really play it much, im not very good at it although have been playing that msn game minesweeper flags is it?

thats quite fun
  • Options
    FlameOn wrote:
    woah :O
    how long was you playing that for ?
    i dont really play it much, im not very good at it although have been playing that msn game minesweeper flags is it?

thats quite fun

It only took a couple of minutes. It's also very absorbing, has me in a flash. :p I only recently realised how to really play the game, it isn't that hard when it comes to it. Just pure logic, not even that. It's not that difficult, sudoku is a better resort if you're looking for a challenge.
  • Options
    I always click one next to the one I ment to click then I get pissed off and have to quit.

And nice game, go you.