Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Last time you cried

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Last night.
    today about now
    umm.. probably about.. 6 weeks ago now :chin:

went to the pub with a couple of girl mates, they all ended up hooking up with their boyfriends and i felt like big audrey sitting with them.. felt so left out! usually this wouldnt bother me in the slightest, but id been on the vodka so got very teary :p silly me. laughed about it in the morning tho!
    on the 27th Dec. Grandparents 50th wedding anniversary vow renewal.
    June or July
    I've been crying at everything lately. I bawled my eyes out to my dad, my boyfriend earlier today and when the HR woman at work called me to see if I had quit or something, cried my eyes out to her. Cried last night when I saw Dr. Rey give this immigrant making $40 a day selling fruit a pro bono surgery for his cleft lip, then found him a speech therapist. Touching story. I had seen it twice before too, reruns don't bother me. I am actually pretty shocked that I didn't cry over the lack of bacon on my breakfast croissant this morning. To be honest, been bawling on and off for the last week... PMS or something :p
    Today.
    Money worries.
    Think I could cry right now. But I am NOT GOING TO LET HER GET TO ME!
    new years eve...because my best friend told me she loved me...:-p
    About amonth ago mainly because I was worried that a friend of mine was going to do something (no idea what) after he found out that I cut myself.
    It was new years day. The clock had just struck midnight and i was so relieved to see the back of 2006 that i couldn't help but cry. It's been a challenging year for me.
    this morning when i tried to have sex. it hurt :crying:
    Sometime over Xmas and new year I can't remmeber when and what about though hehe.
    at the end of Man On Fire ages ago...
    Couple of weeks ago due to an awful sore head caused by too much partying.
    I wish I could have a test-pms for a month, just to see how it is. How is it possible to cry without any kind of emotional or any kind of psychological impulse? And why? Is it sadness crying, or happiness crying? Or sorts of crying men has not discovered yet?

intriguing.
    Ok, Ok... fuck... I admit it...

I am watching L.A. Crash and I have just a little more than teary eyes.

The scene were the robbed Persian has the locksmith mexican guy at gun point, to get his money back for the lock. And his daughter jumps in front of him to protect his father, and the guy shoots, but the girl is unharmed, because of the 'magic cape' her father gave her...

OH THE HUMANITY...
    what a powerful scene...

what a powerful movie.
    Saturday night when some fat cow decided dropping hot chocolate over me was a good idea :grump:.
    The last 40 minutes of that flick is heart-tearing... No wonder it was chosen as best film 2006. Even people who are born without tear ducts or had them surgically removed would bawl.
    I cry all the time. All the time. At least weekly. I think the last time was on New Year's day when i was watching tv and very tired and something sad happened in Gray's Anatomy.

Sad adverts make me cry. Happy things make me cry. Old people occasionally make me feel sad. It's awful!
    I cried a bit yesterday at The Little Mermaid, haha. It's just so sad when she leaves her DAD OK!?
    All the time. Never over telly or anything though.

I've had an unusually cheerful week.. last time was Boxing Day, when an ex was being horrid. Pretty much every few days of the last few months.

I think I'm over-sensitive :].
    FilthyChav wrote:
    All the time. Never over telly or anything though.

I've had an unusually cheerful week.. last time was Boxing Day, when an ex was being horrid. Pretty much every few days of the last few months.

I think I'm over-sensitive :].

Nowt wrong with that at all. Cryings good to let stuff out if its building up inside.
    Yesterday - shit day at work. Verbally abused by the fucking kids, given more work to do by my insensitive team leader and then stuck in a classroom cos some stupid fucker decided to hold the door and not let me out. Not a fucking good day. Phoned in sick today though. You couldn't pay me to go back there today with the fucking inbreds that have no respect and don't understand basic citizenship!! Fuckers.
    i cried on new years eve, im not really too sure, i was watching all the fire works and stuff and i rang my mum in england and then i just got really upsett. could have been the alcohol
    Last time i cried?
    5 minutes ago, i listened to a song that was played at my brothers funeral last month.
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Last time i cried?
    5 minutes ago, i listened to a song that was played at my brothers funeral last month.
    sending you some hugs sweetie. It helps to cry, remember that.