Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Last time you cried

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
got nothing else to do, so this might be interesting, when was the last time you cried and for what reason?

im not sure my body can cry anymore. Ive often felt tearful but havnt cried for over 10 years, proberly for dropping a lolly pop or something daft

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Last night! I made a video (like you see on youtube) for my mates brother who has died. And watching it back made me cry.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    When I spread my mums ashes in september, and the time before that was probably when she died a year earlier.
    I can only remember a handful of times when I've cried over the last 15 years. Almost always after somebody's died.

I never cry from pain, it just doesn't work like that and I think I've only ever once cried at seeing something on the TV - a One Life programme on a couple of years ago.
    Weekender Offender 
    I hardly ever cry, I feel like crying a lot but the tears never come. I cried when I was in agony with a mystery ilness I have, about 2 weeks ago but other than that about a year ago at my friend's funeral.
    About 10 minutes ago, triggered by inability to breath and painful coughing fit.
    When my grandad died.
    In spring this year, because it felt like I really hit rock bottom.

Before than that? Honestly can't remember, a few times in my adoloscent years. Maybe 6 or 7 times in the last 10 years.

I seem to cry more 'frequently' than other boys my age. Of course I don't have anything to back that up, but I sometimes choke up (without tears tho!!) in movies and sometimes even Cartoons (Yes, i blame you, Futurama episode "Jurassic Bark").

Often times something with girls is involved.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I think it was about a month or two ago, when I was just feeling bad.
    I cry all the time. It doesn't take much to make me cry.
    Randomgirl wrote:
    I cry all the time. It doesn't take much to make me cry.

Same here. If I watch a sad film. Watch something which touches me. Watch a cruelty advert on the telly to do with children. If I see someone I know upset. If I think too hard about certain things....
    Well, if "shedding a tear" counts as crying, then I cried an hour ago, watching Andy Brown hug his daugher Dillia after a fight.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Bout a month ago.
    Christmas morning when I woke up, but that was just me being silly.

I cried at this thing on BBC1 the other week about these people who couldn't have kids, that was proper heartbreaking.
    Oh yeah I cried watching Forrest Gump :blush:
    ashlee wrote:
    Same here. If I watch a sad film. Watch something which touches me. Watch a cruelty advert on the telly to do with children. If I see someone I know upset. If I think too hard about certain things....
    ditto!

think the last time i cried was crimbo day, always feel my dad's absence more at christmas
    On Christmas Eve... watching something about the war and how this one guy saved 4 other guys lives. Anything to do with people dying in the war and I'm in fucking floods.
    Well I don't normally cry... I'm emotionally sterile sometimes.

I guess it'd be for around ten seconds in Nepal in July, then around a minute in April... Can't remember before that.
    boxing day, had to visit my uncle after a heart attack, and he died the day after :( sucked.
    This morning, because I'm skint whilst having two jobs and I really can't see a way of making things work without something having to give.
    A couple of weeks ago, when i had a few rough nights. I was on the brink of clinical depression and thankfully managed to snap out of it.

But I don't cry too often, happens occasionally.
    noog wrote:
    boxing day, had to visit my uncle after a heart attack, and he died the day after :( sucked.
    Sorry to hear. :(
    Yesterday. Someone accidently hit one of my emotional bad spots.
    Couple of days ago.
    Fuck knows when.

possibly eight years ago when v2.0 was born.
    As far as i remember it was at a certain teasers party...
    Bout a month ago, mate slagged my da for bein an alco. Don't cry much unless people bring drink and my family in. Have a history of death and alcholism in my family, probably head that way myself...fuck it! :shocking:
    A couple weeks back I think when I wasnt feeling well. Feeling unwell makes me emotional!
    Hmm day before yesterday.

Can't remember the reason.
    Earlier today, it's been a shit day.
    olaola wrote:
    got nothing else to do, so this might be interesting, when was the last time you cried and for what reason?

im not sure my body can cry anymore. Ive often felt tearful but havnt cried for over 10 years, proberly for dropping a lolly pop or something daft
    Same as that
    Ahh this thread is sad. I hope everyone has a better time of it soon.

In answer to the question, probably this month sometime when I was on my period over something stupid.