Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Help re cheap mobiles

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok my mums after a cheap mobile that takes decent picures and a good screen to view them.
It doesnt need to be anything fancy as long as it does the above.
PAYG also.
Now i have looked at things like Sony Ericsson K310i. Any ideas if its any good?
Or any others i should be looking at?
Prefer no more than £40.

Ta

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Surely someone can help?
    sony ericson's have decent screens and very decent cameras for that kinda price range, try and get a k750i if you can.. or equivalent. pref something with 2megapixel and autofocus for great pictures :).
    noog wrote:
    sony ericson's have decent screens and very decent cameras for that kinda price range, try and get a k750i if you can.

That's what i got for Christmas, takes good pics, but i think Tweet wanted something around £40, and i think the 750i is about £100
    Another question, lots of phones say its got a camera, do they all work with a lead to take the pics off the camera onto a computer?
    Also do they tend to have a size thing to take pics od a different size.

See i have an o2 x3 which is a few years old now but it takes bloody good pics. I know it cost a fair amount then but surely they have something similar to that in alower price range?
    Not all phones come with leads to transfer pictures to the PC. You could probably email them instead if the hone your mum gets has email and internet set up.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Even if the phone doesn't come with a cable for the PC you can usually buy one separately. Also, if the phone has bluetooth you could alternatively get a bluetooth adapter for the PC (it's about 20 euros). Most newest laptops come with one installed.