Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

addicted to my rabbit

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi guys im emma and im new here. basically i think im becoming addicted to my rampant rabbit. its been a while since ive had any so its really hard for me to stop:banghead: i use it like twice a day but while its fantastic i wanna cut down

any advice?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hi guys im emma and im new here. basically i think im becoming addicted to my rampant rabbit. its been a while since ive had any so its really hard for me to stop:banghead: i use it like twice a day but while its fantastic i wanna cut down

any advice?

You'll need to stop as if you use it lots on your lady bits it desensitisizes you and it's more difficult with any other stimulation.

Just keep your mind off of it by spending more time around your mates/family/pub etc. If you know you have a hassle to get home for it it may put you off of it more.
    1983 wrote:
    You'll need to stop as if you use it lots on your lady bits it desensitisizes you and it's more difficult with any other stimulation.
    It does??? Where do you hear that?

I've been using mine for about 2 years now on a daily basis (well I say daily but I've left him back at uni and there are some days I go without using it) and I have no problems when it comes to other stimulation (off other guys).

Don't say stuff like that! It scares me! :lol:
    It does??? Where do you hear that?

I've been using mine for about 2 years now on a daily basis (well I say daily but I've left him back at uni and there are some days I go without using it) and I have no problems when it comes to other stimulation (off other guys).

Don't say stuff like that! It scares me! :lol:

Canny mind where I saw it, I'm at work just now and really can't research for a source to back it up :razz: but I have heard it and read it in a few mags/websites. Something about your clitoris gets reliant on it or summat.
    HAHAHAHA.

Oh dear.

It can't be that true tbh. I'm able to come off other clit stimulation but not by myself. I've never known why. I've tried!!! For years and this was before I got my rabbit! Thats why I got the thing in the first place!
    Jesus if 2 times a day is addicted then there's no hope for me!
    Why are you worried? I use mine loads, I'd never be without it even when I do have a fella.
    VinylVicky wrote:
    Jesus if 2 times a day is addicted then there's no hope for me!
    Why are you worried? I use mine loads, I'd never be without it even when I do have a fella.
    This is what I thought when I saw this thread :razz:
    Get him to use it with you, he'll enjoy that too because he will get some of the benefits...
    Addicted? You've obviously got a better one than me, cos mines shit.
    TBH i think those things are way overrated. :yeees:
    LacyMay wrote:
    it is better than sex without a doubt you must have bought a rubbish one!!
    to the OP and their last comment, if a plastic penis is better than a man's...then you havent slept with a good guy yet! (not saying vibrators arent good, BUT its more than a dick that makes good sex)
    LacyMay wrote:

Likewise, Mines in the bin... Not just because it's shit. But i threw it at my boyfriend at the time and it hit the wall :rolleyes:
    Likewise, Mines in the bin... Not just because it's shit. But i threw it at my boyfriend at the time and it hit the wall :rolleyes:

:lol:

you threw your vibrator at your boyfriend? harsh but brilliant.
    lol @ Sarah for throwing it at bf!

so vinylvicky and snow white queen....how often are you using yours!?
    Usually when I get home from work I go straight to my bed and use it. Sometimes I just lie in bed watching tv for hours and in the breaks and shit bits I'll use it!
    See one orgasm just isn't enough for me! When I get it out, I averagely spend half hour with it!
    I can go for a couple of days with out it, others I'm using it 4+ times a day!
    lol @ Sarah for throwing it at bf!

Well I've left it at home (I'm home from uni) >.< so I'm not at min.

Usually I'm use him about 2 or 3 times a day.

I can go a day without using it though.

ETA: Why do you wanna know?! Pervert :p
    thanks for being so honest girls.......I was asking because an ex of mine used to love her rabbit and was about the same as you guys, 4 times a day being a good average. Her record, when horny as, was 10 times a day - yes I'm coming back as a woman next time!

Oh and yes Im probably a bit of a perv too:P
    if a girl uses her vibe 10 times or even times a day, and presumably she comes every time she uses it, does that mak eyou more critical of a mans performance? I mean I dont know any guy who can vibrate there cock at a millions beats a second. How do you compete on the technical level?
    Doomsday wrote:
    if a girl uses her vibe 10 times or even times a day, and presumably she comes every time she uses it, does that mak eyou more critical of a mans performance? I mean I dont know any guy who can vibrate there cock at a millions beats a second. How do you compete on the technical level?

You cant compare them. A rabbit is a completely different sensation from a cock.
    Doomsday wrote:

It's man Vs machine!
    pill 'ed wrote:
    It's man Vs machine!

hahahah aye

have you seen any of them so called "sex machines"? not as handy a s vibe but scary lol.
    Doomsday wrote:
    I sometimes use it that much and this theory has never popped in my head.
    thanks for being so honest girls.......I was asking because an ex of mine used to love her rabbit and was about the same as you guys, 4 times a day being a good average. Her record, when horny as, was 10 times a day - yes I'm coming back as a woman next time!

Oh and yes Im probably a bit of a perv too:P
    i used mine about 10 times yesterday ;o
    Lol why cut down if your enjoying using it?! Is a waste if you don't use it :)
    If I was female I'd have it in me all the time with a lifetime's subscription to Duracell in hand.
    ahah innit
    We are going to be replaced by machines. Men will slowly be phased out until we evolve into nothing more than just large sausages.
    I am always surprised that there are still men out there that feel threatened by vibrators (be they RR or other types!) All he gfs I have had have owned one andwe would always incorporate it into our sex-life. And I used to find it a huge turn on to know she would use it when I wasn't there or even if I was there but she wanted something a bit different. It's also a huge turn on to use on her and to watch her use it etc

As far as suing it 10 or more times a day, doesn't everyone- male and female - have days when they masturbate a lot?! I do!
    In response to the issue of addiction I would suggest that it is what happens if you try to stop that is important rather than the frequency. The OP said she is finding it really hard to cut down or go without which is what to me suggests a problem.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Randomgirl wrote:
    The OP said she is finding it really hard to cut down or go without which is what to me suggests a problem.

:yes:
    Psychological addiction
    This is a dependency that develops through repeatedly behaving in a certain way until you feel you can't manage without it. Your mind can get hooked on almost any activity that changes your mood.
    from here: addiction basics

As RG said, frequency is unlikely to be a problem.
    If I was female I'd have it in me all the time with a lifetime's subscription to Duracell in hand.

i read that as 'durex in hand' very baffled haha