Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Renting In London

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Wyetry wrote:
    OMG I love boris so much I want him to be PM!!

Funnily enough i saw a job advertised on Conservative Radio and I thought of you. Anyway I've sent you an email so hopefully you will get it - but i will also get on the case with contacts as well......

I've got it thank you. I will look into it. Incidently my housemate worked for her MP during the summer after starting a placement there.
    If you don't have any particualr issue your keen on your MP is always a good place to start - I also wrote to my local lib dem councillor when i wanted to do political work experience at school I think we were 15 anyway he got me a placement at the local government.
    Wyetry wrote:
    If you don't have any particualr issue your keen on your MP is always a good place to start - I also wrote to my local lib dem councillor when i wanted to do political work experience at school I think we were 15 anyway he got me a placement at the local government.

My MP is a Tory. I did some experience then i was 16 or so. He's a right slimey bastard. :(
    you really think so? I always thought liddington was basically alright...
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    you really think so? I always thought liddington was basically alright...

He seemed so smug and self satisfied. Maybe thats all MP's mind but I digress.